Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 73votes)

Mahoromi - Jikuu Kenchiku Genshitan

Alt Names: alt マホロミalt マホロミ 時空建築幻視譚
Author: Toume Kei
Artist: Toume Kei
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Niwa, a college student of architecture, is moving into his deceased grandfather's house. He didn't know the man very well, but the house is conveniently close to school, and his grandfather was actually the architect who designed it. There's something unsettling about the house, though, and while he's wandering around, Niwa finds a mysterious old photograph of some girl who isn't his grandmother.
Later, he goes along with his friend Akira to take drawings of another old house that's going to be demolished. As he meanders through this old house, he has a somewhat supernatural and startling experience. Are these feelings and occurrences a result of the souls of the buildings themselves, as Akira suggests? Or is there some even deeper mystery to Niwa's uncanny experiences?
Go to Mahoromi - Jikuu Kenchiku Genshitan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

So uh... Ch12... Niwa didn't notice Tsuwabuki knew his name?

Of course he didn't. Everyone knows his name because he's the grandson of a famous architect. *insert lofty expectations here*

So uh... Ch12... Niwa didn't notice Tsuwabuki knew his name?

Another Toumei Kei series? Followed!

Even his father too? What a wonderful bonds they have.

We don't even know if there was a love triangle. That's just the characters assuming, and the reality could have been quite different. We'll probably know more about the real relationship between these characters in the future

Ehh, the parallels are still there with Akira having a crush on Touya and him have a interest in Mayumi while also sharing the same paranormal "power" with her the same way that their grandparents(also Touya grandfather and Mayumi) did.

Also although no love is confirmed, the relationship between Touya's grandfather and Mayumi's grandmother still exists and had consequences for the Niwa family.  

I even hope to see some sort of conflict with this as people project Touya's grandfather onto him a lot, although on this front the MC has hardly tried to get out of that shadow and it might only happen when love interest arises from Touya towards Mayumi.

Lovely series about a great topic. Very glad that it was picked up and is being regularly updated. Thank you very much Maigo!

That's just the characters assuming, and the reality could have been quite different.

Yep, that's right. He had already married after that. Something unacceptable from other relatives' perspective, but too vague to take the true conclusion. Just sit and watch, how MC (with Mayuri) will uncover anything.

If he is somewhat similar to his Grandpapa then that might be some foreshadowing of a coming love triangle.

We don't even know if there was a love triangle. That's just the characters assuming, and the reality could have been quite different. We'll probably know more about the real relationship between these characters in the future

If he is somewhat similar to his Grandpapa then that might be some foreshadowing of a coming love triangle.

If they have the same power with the granpa then more likely she is also the grandchild of his granpa. Her parent is the half sibling of his parent.

Her grandmother had the power, so she doesn't need to be related to the grandfather to have it.

Looking forward for next volume, It's hyped me for some reason.

I like it a lot. Thanks Maigo!

This seems like a really good series.... There's a sense of calm and serenity that I have felt only in Ahinano sensei's mangas... But this also has a slight dash of mystery to it. Not too overpowering, but alluring.... Gonna follow this.

Glad this is being worked on.

If they have the same power with the granpa then more likely she is also the grandchild of his granpa. Her parent is the half sibling of his parent.
Damn, so we've arrived at the "I was in love with your (grand)daddy and you resemble him" thing that Toume Kei used in Hitsuji no Uta?
Thanks, great work,
I want more, please

And the ghost turns real..

Relationship storm warning flags raised.

Thank you Maigo for picking this up.

Toume Kei? Instant follow.

there's no romance tag, but i'm sure it'll be someday (?)
followed this for the sake of it's memories, she's not so scary though.

Not scary... Yet.
This is by the author of "Acony" so it'll probably get a bit strange.

there's no romance tag, but i'm sure it'll be someday (?)

followed this for the sake of it's memories, she's not so scary though.

I don't remember following this hahaha Welp I'll trust myself I guess

I like this author, too bad it doesn't seem like anyone is working on this.

Finally!

Oh ho? Interesting story premise ... will follow for now.

Thanks for picking the series up! :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics