Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 84votes)

Gunjou Gakusha

Alt Names: alt 群青学舎alt Gunjou Schooldaysalt Gunjyo Schooldaysalt Ultramarine School Days
Author: Irie Aki
Artist: Irie Aki
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An independent collection of short stories— - Ultramarine Schooldays highlights the color that evokes faithful memories, tenderness, and melancholy. These stories take place in Japan and in the West, in the past and in the present. They may involve a romance in the city, an energizing walk in the forest, the daily mundane life of a waitress working in a café, or a medieval intrigue; but what connects these stories are the powerful messages they deliver.
Go to Gunjou Gakusha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

92 Comments

Thanks for the new chapter! Will be interesting to see what will happen.

I kinda thought it was like "I just realized everyone dies so I want to experience as much as I can" to an extreme. A huge extreme.. She was really curious in that way. Licking her boyfriend's hands while declining sex.. Sniffing a dead animal...

Yeah the last one was pretty strange. The circle of life gone bonkers...

I kinda thought it was like "I just realized everyone dies so I want to experience as much as I can" to an extreme. A huge extreme.. She was really curious in that way. Licking her boyfriend's hands while declining sex.. Sniffing a dead animal...

Uhhh . . . That was amazing, but what the heck happened?

(Which I suspect is also going to be the boy's line)

It's clear he was digging the grave for himself. But I'm unsure if he died naturally or if he committed suicide, he was drinking coffee/tea because there's a panel that clearly zooms on a broken cup that still contained some liquid.

Chapter 12 was kind of confusing.

Uhhh . . . That was amazing, but what the heck happened?

(Which I suspect is also going to be the boy's line)

• Ada likes this

oh gosh this mangaka writes the best stuff

whaaaat I thought this was complete!

Thanks for Chapter 7, eagerly await part 2.

First part was really good, a lot of tension and conflicting emotions from both protagonists.

Definitely one or possibly my favourite story from Volume 1. 

Guys guys I just looked on baka-updates and there are FOUR VOLUMES of this stuff!! :D *happy dance

Amazingly sweet, yet with the right amounts that makes it perfect :)

Yea, I'm a fan now.

To exaggerate things, I'll say this kind of stuff makes me remember my heart still beats.

This is amazing. Sweet and funny. Aaah. I rarely feels this way about a manga.

This pleases me, BRING ME ANOTHER ROUND!

Quickly becoming a fan of this author. Love it.

MOAR

Great stuff a shame theres no more :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics