Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 84votes)

Gunjou Gakusha

Alt Names: alt 群青学舎alt Gunjou Schooldaysalt Gunjyo Schooldaysalt Ultramarine School Days
Author: Irie Aki
Artist: Irie Aki
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An independent collection of short stories— - Ultramarine Schooldays highlights the color that evokes faithful memories, tenderness, and melancholy. These stories take place in Japan and in the West, in the past and in the present. They may involve a romance in the city, an energizing walk in the forest, the daily mundane life of a waitress working in a café, or a medieval intrigue; but what connects these stories are the powerful messages they deliver.
Go to Gunjou Gakusha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

92 Comments

Thanks to Lovely Strange Dark for picking this back up! Chapter 20 was so touching <3

Where's Chapter 19?

This is a series of unconnected oneshots. We'll be releasing them out of order (due to staff preference), but we'll get all the remaining ones out. If you don't like it, just wait till we finish the whole series ;)

Where's Chapter 19?

Gunjou Schooldays has been dropped by FwPA. Any other group is more than welcome to pick it up: http://prettyanonymo.us/index.php/state-of-the-pretty-anon/

Love it especially Guxenia and Reuther story....ugh can't get enough <3
"He creates such a great atmosphere... and it's done so subtlety at times too."

She's a woman

I'm in love with White Fire. I read it back in 2013, and two years later, I fell in love with it all over again. And the Ten Swords of the North was just amazing...

Actually, I'm in love with Irie Aki in general.

Can I just gush a bit?

Spoiler

Honestly, I'd be frustrated at him too, but seeing him playing outside melted my heart.

Ah-ah, such a lovely story, those last few pages especially warmed my heart; I think this chapter was one of my favorites.

Irie Aki ever miss a shoot ? All stories that she wright and i have read are just perfect, cant say everyone can please everybody completely, but they always pass a unique feeling of satisfaction.

Her way of presenting these stories are clearly a "show not tell" way and it's beautiful.

Lovely ending to a lovely arc. I especially like to Queen's plan for Reuther. His new position is both his punishment and his possible salvation.

Punishment because he was the only one who could of stopped this but didnt.

Salvation because he can now shape young minds to not follow his path.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Lastly this chapter made me remember how this mangaka draws such beautiful and / or strong women.

This manga's like crack; each story's another hit.

well, that was a lovely ending to that. looking forward to seeing more stories out of gunjou gakusha soon!

so this is what they call a masterpiece. 

I guess the next chapter is the last of this arc, I wonder how it's going to end.

Man, can't get enough, hopefully we can read the rest soon!! Thanks Futari wa Pretty Anon!!! Great quality as always!!

Wait, so... they're cousins?!

We've known that since the first chapter when he speaks with his father.

This is getting really interesting, now that she has him hostage this puts evil King in an awkward position.

It's more than likely that he's his only son, that's a pretty big bargaining chip she has in her hand at the moment. Plus he's sort of a "willing" bargaining chip, he's more useful than a regular hostage.

Or perhaps the father is too far gone and won't particularly care.

Wait, so... they're cousins?!

It feels incomplete as well. There's no 'end box' like the other chapter.

Looked at raws, they just deleted it for some reason but chapter is fully complete.

That after story was O_O

I'm contemplating jumping off a cliff. hanger...

That wannabe rapist... wrong move bro. That prince and her have some history it would seem ( it was slightly hinted last chapter ). 

Can't wait for the next chapter(s)!

Chapter 12 was kind of confusing.

It feels incomplete as well. There's no 'end box' like the other chapter.

The Trapped Princess is SOOO adorable. Ahhh XD

These stories are all so good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics