Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 102votes)

Honey

Alt Names: alt ハニー (目黒あむ)
Author: Meguro Amu
Artist: Meguro Amu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kogure Nao was called out by the scary-looking Onigase Taiga. She thought he was going to beat her up. Instead he offered her a bouquet of flowers and confessed to her. Frightened, she accepted. What will happened to those two now?

Related:

> Granulated Sugar
bato.to/comic/_/comics/granulated-sugar-r6590
Go to Honey Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

This is one of the cutest mangas I've ever read ^_^

ok pretty sure my face and probably the rest of me was bright red reading this manga >//////< soooo cute <3 

All this sugar is healing my soul after non stop drama and tragedy in Glass Mask.

Oh my god, so much blushing. >/////<

I can't take it anymore. They're all so adorable <3 I need more manga like this.

Even her older bro wins.  Delicious vanilla sugar shock all around.

My dude is Stephen Curry, automatic threes from every angle of this relationship. He wins, she wins, we all win.

Wow, I actually had tears in my eyes towards the end. This series has gone up quite a bit on my list of favourites. 100/10.

Spoiler

I'm sorry, but I laughed at that part

No wonder the title is Honey, this manga is sooo sweet omg

woot, new updates are always welcome for this super cute series!

Okay I definitely was not wrong there xD But it makes more sense now with the latest chapter. I did not expect that development at all..

Spoiler

I just finished the first chapter and correct me if I'm wrong but...

Spoiler

adorable!! loving it so far, maybe even to the level of hirunaka no ryuusei?? we'll see. super super adorable art + characters who are likable and also cute.

And so our story begins

Ohhh..the fluffy feeling...

• pen likes this

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

>Enter gif of Finn, The Human, Here<

update yay

Hmm ... kinda unexpected and yet expected at the same time. I like the main pair and like that the story seems to be moving forward. :)

oh, thank you for the update!

LOOK AT THAT TURTLE THAT TURTLE IS SO CUTE

New release, hurrah!

Good old Chibi . . . Taking on so many manga, they slow down, but they rarely give up.

Based random button

Yayy! I'm glad it updated!

This is very good.  Oh, it's not breaking any new ground--the "Delinquent-looking-guy with the heart of gold" isn't exactly a novel concept in shoujo--but it's gentle and generous and has miles of heart.

It's a shame the english scans are so behind, because I'm currrentl dying from diabetes with the recent ch! 

that's why I've minimized my manga reading to more completed projects than active. I can't believe Chibi scans picked it up though. They already have so much on their plates

Everything's so sparkly~ °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics