Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.53 - 93votes)

If the World Ends, That's Cool!

Alt Names: alt 2012 지구가 멸망한다면?alt 쿨하게 지구멸망
Author: Rangto
Artist: Rangto
Genres: Comedy Comedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Friday the 24th, August 2012.
The world will end due to a meteorite crash... tomorrow. But people are fine with it. No one is screaming. No one is praying. Because they are all... cool.

Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=490549&no=13&weekday=tue

Chapter 13 (of 35) of '2012 지구가 멸망한다면?' - a collection of oneshot webcomics related to the supposed end of the world in 2012.
( http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=490549&no=13&weekday=tue&page=2 )
Go to If the World Ends, That's Cool! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

Cool. I might follow this. My account, my choice.
I don't get all the hate. I laughed until my sides ached, especially when the pop star told everyone at his concert not to go crazy, as it affects your ability to be a functional member of society. One might think the author is poking fun at hysterical, alarmist armageddonists who think the world is going to end with the Mayan calendar cycle, or because the lowest turtle has flatulence.
Cool or........ Idiots?
emmmm
That...
(•_•)

Was...
( •_•)>⌐■-■

Cool...
(⌐■_■)

Oh yeah!
teh **** did i read. My brain can't process it.
I guess whoever doesn't like this comic---is not cool.
lol so much hate
I'm getting Ramen ~super cool~
WTF!?
And just for the hell of it ill be the 2nd follower (after enigmatrix). Cant help but think of bobobo bo bo bobo on the last page... all the more reason not to read that manga...
dafuk
Wha-Wh, can they.. What? The hell was I reading.. Im.. speechless. It was so bad it was good. Did that guy just divert a meteor by being cool?

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS.

tl;dr: wat
    • Ivy likes this
Posted Image
That was amusing~
I guess we don't quite have this so badly in our culture at the moment--enthusiasm and quirkiness actually seems to a bit in--but yeah, this is great.
Posted Image
hurry up! someone insert the jackie chan meme
ಠ____ಠ the f*ck did i just read?
This is so bad it's like art.
Posted Image
After reading this, I want to slap the author.
... wtf is this -_______- Comedy? PFFT, yeah its comedy alright. It's so bad I'm LAUGHING.

Oh well, it is a oneshot after all.
If it were possible to rate a comic at 0 stars, I would. I guess It isn't that bad, but...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics