Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1271votes)

Horimiya

Alt Names: alt 堀与宫村alt โฮริมิยะ สาวมั่นกับนายมืดมนalt ホリミヤalt Hori-san and Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san dan Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san to Miyamura-kunalt Si Hori at Si Miyamuraalt Хоримияalt הורימיה
Author: Hero
Artist: Hagiwara Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyoko Hori is your average teenage girl... She has a side she wants no one else to ever find about. Then there's her classmate Izumi Miyamura, your generic glasses-wearing boy in school and a totally different person outside. When the two meet unexpectedly, they discover each others' secrets and develop an unexpected friendship.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Related:

> Hori-san to Miyamura-kun [Webcomic]
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hori-san-to-miyamura-kun-webcomic-r9598 )
Go to Horimiya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Whelp, I guess it's over New Window QGC129
  • 0 Replies
Topic Everytime Daisuke releases a new chapter, I feel like I've taken an arrow in my gut. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Somehow, I want this manga to take a sudden turn for the worst New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic CHALLENGE: Describe this manga in one sentence without any conjunctions New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic At what chapter did you start to lose interest in this? New Window 8ー万
  • 0 Replies
Topic THIS DESERVES A F@(%ING ANIME New Window Archmage Lezard
  • 18 Replies

2925 Comments

Its nice, its like a mix between shoujo and shounen, without the shounen cliches, and not much of an air head female from shoujo, so yeah, I will motherfucking follow this to the end of the universe, I like the guy and the girl.

It makes me feel all fluffy inside.
Seems shoujo to me, even if it's not the standard issue shoujo, with an overly plain and pure main girl x bishie jerk -pairing. It still has a girl protagonist and the 'service' focuses on the showing the guy. Still, it's way more readable than most shoujo.

But honestly, with all that talk about dark secrets, you'd expect something more shocking... Now the two just eat together at home like some married couple? And if you go out of your way to show that Miyamura has a secret, I'd expect an explanation for all that... But nope. He just is as he is, since he needed to be that way for there to be a story, i guess?
Yeah tagging this as shounen or shoujo must have been a tough call. Pretty dam similar to shoujo, which i generally don't read, but this is good so, following.
I'm interested to read it but I can't find it at BakaTsuki :/
The Light Novel is on BakaTsuki if anyone wants to read it
This is good :3
Good, funny manga, I like it. Follow ^^
This is surprisingly good.

Reminds me of that other, older series that had a girl that would "switch on" or whatever at home, turning into a bit of a slob?
I feel like I need to punch a wall to become a man again.
Heck? Of all the possible double face..
Spoiler
damn it, another shoujo-like manga i gonna follow XD

Its kinda like nineteen twenty one...
yeah. I saw the PV while searching for the other manga. If only I could read Japanese, I'll translate the other ASAP XD
I'd like to see the other manga translated too. But maybe the story will be the same? There is going to be an OVA aired on 26th this month (MAL).
whoah!.. something refreshing at last!
Aah. Weird. Why do you think Hagiwara-san (artist) created this manga when the author (HERO) already finished "Hori-san to Miyamura-kun" way back 2008?
well. Dam shounen/shoujo have not seen one like this since 1/2 prince :D
@ steven win your right this is a shoujo for men so odd first time reading this kind of thing... i like it!
instant follow. It's a "shoujo" for men :D
It is really chill. Kind of reminds me of Bonnouji a little bit.
it seems to be taken from the girl's pov so i guess it's shoujo?
drawings are a bit inbetween tho, dunno about the magazine this is published in.

---To All Members----

Mod Warning: Put All images (that's bigger than banner size) in [spoiler] tag.

[Spoiler] [img=IMG_URL_HERE] [/spoiler]

Also Plot(chapter) spoilers must be in [spoiler] Tag! 

too mellow for my taste .. gonna pass this one ...

why did this tagged for Shonen ? it's a lot more like Shoujo type instead ...
or ... is there some kind of fighting in next ep ?
FOLLOW ~
Huhu, quite interesting.
Ah! Cuuute~~

Although.. Maybe it should also have the school life tag? ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics