Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1271votes)

Horimiya

Alt Names: alt 堀与宫村alt โฮริมิยะ สาวมั่นกับนายมืดมนalt ホリミヤalt Hori-san and Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san dan Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san to Miyamura-kunalt Si Hori at Si Miyamuraalt Хоримияalt הורימיה
Author: Hero
Artist: Hagiwara Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyoko Hori is your average teenage girl... She has a side she wants no one else to ever find about. Then there's her classmate Izumi Miyamura, your generic glasses-wearing boy in school and a totally different person outside. When the two meet unexpectedly, they discover each others' secrets and develop an unexpected friendship.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Related:

> Hori-san to Miyamura-kun [Webcomic]
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hori-san-to-miyamura-kun-webcomic-r9598 )
Go to Horimiya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Whelp, I guess it's over New Window QGC129
  • 0 Replies
Topic Everytime Daisuke releases a new chapter, I feel like I've taken an arrow in my gut. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Somehow, I want this manga to take a sudden turn for the worst New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic CHALLENGE: Describe this manga in one sentence without any conjunctions New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic At what chapter did you start to lose interest in this? New Window 8ー万
  • 0 Replies
Topic THIS DESERVES A F@(%ING ANIME New Window Archmage Lezard
  • 18 Replies

2925 Comments

It is (chp 13) It seems manga fox is actually posting it even before the scanlation group is releasing it......

http://dragonflyscans.org/manga/horimiya/013/
ch.13's out? just read 12 on dragonfly
Chapter 13 Spoiler.
Highlight the text in between the two *.
*Miyamura and Hori held hands.*
Heh, without the Italian scans never would've heard of this title... /offtopic

Doesn't it strike you as weird Kyoko seems to have brown hair on color illustrations and colorless (blonde?) on B/W ones? It even tends to be on the auburn side in the OAV? :crazy:
Horimiya 13 is up on MF. DragonFlyScans didnt update their page yet for the latest chapter.
Spoiler

shit never saw that coming. (O_O")
@Neobosco i can't agree more. i fucking hate her.
@Bruce Ortiz Ascalon yes, she's a B-I-T-C-H
I don't usual read shojo, but when I do, I read Horimiya
isn't ayasaki the girlfriend of the kaichou? and she's interested in miyamura
The link is now provide in the description so please refrain from relinking it in the comment section~
It is surprisingly good, even though it emits BL vibes sometimes.
Chapter 11 is friggin adorable...
a shame this isn't getting uploaded here, chapter 10 just came out today at Dragon&Fly Scans
by the way, thank you Donuts for the link to Dragon & Fly site. that kindness of yours are too damn awesome. =D
why do disrespectful, ignorant people still exist on this site? god fuckin why?
Going to this 'tenmanga' is too much work =.=
Horimiya shows up in my Batoto feed each week and I click that link in the comments to read. Scanlator is happy, I'm happy and then I'm back to Batoto feenin for the next The Company release. Maybe later down the line it'll be allowed over here.

Repost since the comment will be on second page soon:
To read it off the scanlator's online reader: http://dragonflyscans.org/manga/horimiya/
Do Not Upload(Dragon&Fly Scans)
please go to their website to read Eng. version <---------------------- LOL

worry not! i can still read it somewhere else "like tenmanga" HAH!
Hmm... Iv seen that somewhere.....
This will give you warm fuzzies :3
Great series, thanks for the work DragonFly Scans, though you guys probably don't read these comments :).
I will also apologize as the comment was on the heat of the moment and was not directed at you zp92 was at the other post before yours I understand that your was like a question
also I don't think is recommended to address to Spanish speakers as "mexicans" as is the biggest misconception and racist comment one could make in the U.S. out side of the country not sure if other Spanish speakers will take it that way as I was not familiar with the term my self until I start living on the U.S. over 12 years ago and personally try not to pay heed to it.
however there is some who will feel really offended by it and this is a great place that has hosting from other languages.

ones again I'm sorry as was not directed to you.
Sorry if my comment sounded racist or something like that, I wasn't my intention
I ask because I thought he refered to mexicans like spanish scanlation when I just see horimiya aside from English, in italian and portuguese
and something else I'm latinoamerican, it's non sense talk about racism, I do the clarification.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics