Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 287votes)

Half & Half

Alt Names:
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shin'ichi Nagakawa and Yuuki Sanada are both involved in an accident and die together. However, they are given a chance to live again. God lets them live for seven more days, but after their time is up, one of them must die again. Oh, and there's one more catch. God decrees that their lives will be shared, including emotions (guilt) and physical sensations (pain). They are also unable to leave one another's side. What will happen during those seven days? (Originally a one-shot in 1996.)
Go to Half & Half Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Predicting the ending New Window Osiccor
  • 23 Replies
Topic Chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies
Topic chapter ? New Window [email protected]
  • 0 Replies
Topic half & half serialization New Window A.E ✰
  • 3 Replies

525 Comments

oh no it has the tragedy tag! i'm hoping for a happy ending, but i'm not so sure we'll get that.
I've read the one-shot a long ago, I hope the ending of this series don't be the same.
Woah a sudden change of character design compared to the one shot. This is pretty good
Glad Seo-sensei decided to give this one some new life. The one shot was pretty decent.
I remember reading this as a one shot a long time ago and I really liked it.
This is going to be the best 7 days ever.
TBH i like the other boy mc from the one shot better but this one is pretty funny seems like 2 different characters playing the same role
Hahaha.. It's kind of funny..
please update.. ^^
I read the oneshot several years ago and I am glad that it is finally getting serialized.
haha...so he's do "that" in the bathroom after seeing such a view :P
i hope the series will be as good as the one shot
and i have a felling it'll be a short chapter manga
Wow, sharing is caring never meant so much until "that" moment. XD
Unless Seo Kouji finish Kimi no iru machi, this will stay as monthly series. Still, looking forward to this manga.
It is a monthly and goes out every 9 of each month +- from what RHS said ^^

Thanks for the release RHS , seem like a good manga already :3
its better to fap in her side than on the bathroom.. LOL
Monthly huh! but it was a nice manga !!!
Well it might be monthly since in the manga they only have 7 days to figure out who will live. But if it isn't even better. There's a one-shot with the same name its not here but i read it very good.
is this a Monthly or a Weekly manga?
Leo1dg. The boy is pretty crazy to.... can't wait to see more of it.
that's one crazy bish.
Seems all the cock-blocking of his previous work got up to himself hu...
Damn this girl is crazy.

Aside note the mangaka loves the name Yuuki
the girl really died at the end right?
More one-shots should become serialized. This was good, can't wait to see more.
thought it was a gender-bender from the cover but its still good.
following
so glad that the oneshot became a series XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics