Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 37votes)

ShiraYuki PaniMix!

Alt Names: alt 刁蛮白雪姬alt 白雪ぱにみくす!alt ShiraYuki PaniMikusu!alt SiraYuki PaniMix!alt Snow White Panimixalt Snowwhite Panic Mix!
Author: Kirihara Idumi
Artist: Kirihara Idumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's sort of a retelling of the story of Snow White, except that Snow White is a bit crazier and has magical powers.
Go to ShiraYuki PaniMix! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

61 Comments

Ok...Why do I keep seeing its say dropped...

They explain the reason for it rather clearly, have you considered... you know... reading words?

And it keeps sayning it's dropped because it is, shi-ki disbanded last year.

.since started the release they should continue it until it complete

dafuq? Who do you think you are, you entitled ass?
Ok...Why do I keep seeing its say dropped...it ain't funny ...since started the release they should continue it until it complete if not then wat the point we even reading it juz so it ended up dropped in the middle of nowhere when it startin to gettin good ..it dropped.. someone should pick it bak up & continue to update it
great job making this manga dropped by it's translator.

i give you my middle finger with a warm smile, Noez. t('u't)
Oh god, no this kind of MC again (sigh). It would have been better if he was like Shinobu from Tsuki Tsuki! That would have been nice.
Okay we know that but where'd that come from?
Mangafox sucks.
Imouto is my favorite character.
if shi-ki is close i hope an other group pick up this manga
Seems legit.
At least manga is better
Man...first hollywood, now manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics