Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 37votes)

ShiraYuki PaniMix!

Alt Names: alt 刁蛮白雪姬alt 白雪ぱにみくす!alt ShiraYuki PaniMikusu!alt SiraYuki PaniMix!alt Snow White Panimixalt Snowwhite Panic Mix!
Author: Kirihara Idumi
Artist: Kirihara Idumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's sort of a retelling of the story of Snow White, except that Snow White is a bit crazier and has magical powers.
Go to ShiraYuki PaniMix! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

61 Comments

This manga needs more love

Updated the cover 

bones will break. heads will crack. wails and screams will flood the school.

no joke :{)

Thanks for bringing this back to life suika scanlations :)

sad that I'm an only child as well but if I have a sister like her and this happens...

... Vaas will be impressed at what I am going to do.

If Shinko was my sister and I found out that is happening to her, blood will be shed.

bones will break. heads will crack. wails and screams will flood the school.

no joke :{)

Thanks for bringing this back to life suika scanlations :)

If Shinko was my sister and I found out that is happening to her, blood will be shed.

Erm. Made a mistake on the batoto release. Page 132 - the missing textbubble says "I fell into it"

Reuploaded the fixed version on our site.

It's been a while ;D

Long time no see indeed ;_;

Can't tell whether those two are enemy or ally.

Next chapter is out, currently in moderation review queue. If you want to read it right away you can check out our site (it's a work in progress) and click on Shirayuki under the projects button.

Just a heads up. Unlike the last group we don't care what you do with our release. As long as you give us credit that's all we really care about. I'll work up cleaning/editing the rest of the manga. We will probably be releasing one chapter a week but who knows, we might get them done a bit faster.

suika scanlations thx for the update

Just started reading this and it's pretty decent, my favorite character is the sister. I was hoping that they would focus on the romance right after they got together, but that's not so bad.

After reading the first chapter I was expecting something like Nisekoi then it ended up into somewhat action shounen.

I don't mind this. The cast actually likeable especially the sister who is just hilarious with her deadpan humor + Unable to read the situation.

wow the update gap was from 2012 now 2014.. I wonder if this will be discontinued again :<

Thanks for the update!

The best title ever ch10

Nice manga

shinko. 

his sister just like an AI in RPG game I just can't read her charackter

i once watched paint dry for a hole day, after reading this manga i miss it

I assume that you are someone who has enough free time to develop interesting fetishes which should be used more wisely such as to read manga.

dafuq? Who do you think you are, you entitled ass?

Umm you realize that there are MORE and MORE leechers who feel like other people should work like slaves for them without any gratitude right? o_O No use saying that.

i once watched paint dry for a hole day, after reading this manga i miss it

Sennenki no Yume Scans has released chapter 9!

Here's a humble suggestion. ..

why not creat a group and update the manga for the better of everybody.
You'll be POP-U-LAR. . !

if shi-ki is close i hope an other group pick up this manga

Dude, Shi-Ki disbanded last year, somebody's just uploading their stuff here.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics