Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 43votes)

Full Ahead! Coco

Alt Names: alt フルアヘッドココalt Full Ahead Coco
Author: Yonehara Hideyuki
Artist: Yonehara Hideyuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Coco Felkena is an orphan whose ambition is to become a pirate. So, when he happens to get invited to join the crew of his role model, Crazy Barts, he can't help being surprised! As he embarks on a world-spanning adventure alongside Barts and the rest of the misfit crew of the Sweet Madonna, he learns of an old pirate legend about a forgotten civilization and its treasures, as well as his mysterious connection to it all. In this tale of adventure, family, and destiny, Coco faces the greatest question of his life: What kind of man will he become?

Special Volume - http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/full-ahead-coco-bangai-hen-r20368
Go to Full Ahead! Coco Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic thanks a lot! New Window Daygo81
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Art WANTED! New Window MinoSpelgud
  • 0 Replies
Topic The Lancott Arc [Spoilers!] New Window VigorousJammer
  • 0 Replies

249 Comments

Guys, thank you for translation of this manga!

Unpopular compared to that other manga with a pretty similar setting (almost everything is unpopular compared to that manga, it is insane how successful it is) but if this story reached 11 volumes and more it must had had a healthy amount of readers and people who bought its volumes.

Hey there! We actually have a sub-division at Forgotten Scans dedicated to working on Full Ahead Coco. If you're interested in joining it, please do contact us. :)

Nah, i'm not comparing it to One Piece, although it's similar in many ways. It's unpopular when compared to thousands of other manga. 11 volumes isn't much, MxO had 10 and was axed. Especially when this show wasn't serialized in popular magazine..

Edit: Full Ahead! Coco has more chapters and a sequel so it's not that bad.

Totally. I'm holding out hope that with stuff like Jojo & Ushio getting TV adaptations, that the trend of adapting older series will continue and move on to lesser known series such as this.

Btw, even though there hasn't been any chapters in a while, we should be starting up again soon. Look forward to it. :)

Unpopular compared to that other manga with a pretty similar setting (almost everything is unpopular compared to that manga, it is insane how successful it is) but if this story reached 11 volumes and more it must had had a healthy amount of readers and people who bought its volumes.

Nah, i'm not comparing it to One Piece, although it's similar in many ways. It's unpopular when compared to thousands of other manga. 11 volumes isn't much, MxO had 10 and was axed. Especially when this show wasn't serialized in popular magazine..

Edit: Full Ahead! Coco has more chapters and a sequel so it's not that bad.

I don't get it. How something as awesome as this is so unpopoular?

Mistery.

Thank you for the new chapter! Truly a forgotten gem!

A swordsman is not as strong as his sword, but a sword must be as strong as its swordsman.

thanks guys for more new chapters!!

Not even douchebag soldiers can say no to a child's tears.

Stupid "kill what you eat" rule! Exploits like that make me mad when the world really could be  better place. "What a Joker..." indeed.

... I did not expect that.

Thank you so much for translating this manga.

is that.. Darsch ?

Thanks for translating this. He comes out here in Italy but the publisher gone broke before end of this manga (and some other) so i hope you can end it.

maybe this is why some people says don't forget to chew your food....

Cool. Finally new chapter.

Thank you Forgotten Scans for picking up this hidden gem.

Finished reading through it. It was actually pretty good. Great alternative if you bored with One Piece and want to read something similar yet has enough difference to make it refreshing.

Hopefully the next chapters get translated too.

It actually sounds quite interesting.

YESSSSS

ow3iZRU.gif

YAAY!! Thank you, THANK YOU FOR PICKING UP THIS UNDER APPRECIATED GEM!!

-and yes, this totally warranted the use of capslock

Are my eyes deceiving me?

A new chapter?

I remeber the good ol' days when null translated One Piece. That was super long time ago...I don't think they are alive thought...

A manga about pirates! Not being scanlated! And it has a continuation! And this a super random first comment!

Please somebody adopt this one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics