Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 107votes)

A-Channel

Alt Names: alt A แชนแนล สี่แสบซ่า บ้าขั้นเอalt A Channelalt Aチャンネル
Author: Kuroda Bb
Artist: Kuroda Bb
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 4-koma about the daily lives of Tooru who has just entered the same high school as her best and childhood friend Run-chan, who is now a second year, and her friends Yuuko-chan (whom Tooru bullies cause they meet under bad circumtances) & Nagi-chan (who watches).
Go to A-Channel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

122 Comments

Acchi Kocchi had its due appreciation, mostly cause of its voice actors. In comparison, A-Channel didn't improve much on the manga.

In Japan A-Channel anime was widely anticipated before the release but lost viewership quickly. Mostly this was because the producers went for the moe factor rather than the humor. Pacing was horrible, and people got saccharine overload by ep. 3. It was also in direct competition for viewership against the decidedly wackier and better-paced Nichijou, which had the additional advantage of being animated by fan-favorite KyoAni. It's too bad really. Had KyoAni worked on A-Channel instead they might have turned it to gold the way they did Lucky Star (which is very similar). During the season A-Channel was on-air, Steins:Gate and Tiger and Bunny dominated, while Anohana and Denpa Onna drew in the drama lovers and the moe fandom, respectively.

Tooru's uniform is THE BEST

this should have shoujo ai tag.

This has made me curious, could someone tell me where this gif comes from please?

That should be Sasami-san@Ganbaranai.

Poor Yutaka,

1626.gif

This has made me curious, could someone tell me where this gif comes from please?

Poor Yutaka,

1626.gif

Even without the attentions, there's still the translator, Spring Ephemeral, who still put much efforts into translating this manga, which i really enjoyed at the moment, so I was really grateful and appreciated their work.

Thank you giga-infinite-level much for the works, Spring Ephemeral.

Acchi Kocchi had its due appreciation, mostly cause of its voice actors. In comparison, A-Channel didn't improve much on the manga.

It's always kinda been that way though. Even the anime was pleasant and enjoyable, but way under the radar and barely noticed by people. I guess it's similar treatment to what happened with Acchi Kocchi.

A figure sitting on my desk ... for my favorite A-Channer ;) http://i.imgur.com/gTMCEpt.jpg

This series need some attention.

I agree.  I'm surprised it doesn't have more followers/comments.  It falls sort of somewhere between Lucky Star and Yuru Yuri and makes me laugh pretty regularly.  And Run is just so adorkable.

they censored the part for reader's protection... now i'm having some weird thoughts about it :/

All I'm coming up with on a cursory Googling is decapitation by bamboo saw.

Supposedly, Oda Nobunaga dealt with a would-be assassin by having the man buried to his neck. A blunt bamboo saw was kept nearby and passers-by were invited to take a swipe against the man's neck with it, as a kind of slow, torturous decapitation. Apparently the man lasted a week before he actually died.

If it's something else, well, it's something I'm not familiar with.

This series need some attention.

wonder what the censored part was

they censored the part for reader's protection... now i'm having some weird thoughts about it :/

wonder what the censored part was

• xiv likes this

fizzy is in bliss 

In case someone got interested after reading chapter 36, the high school entrance exam is at chapter 18.
that creepy teacher has the best timing *sarcasm*
Tooru + kitty = Tonekorou
Yuuko-chan is so cute. Tooru too.
Nevermind, they fixed it.
another pedobear approved manga
If anybody was wondering, the chapters translated by Primitive Scans and the chapters translated by Spring-Ephemeral are different even though they have the same numbers.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics