Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 107votes)

A-Channel

Alt Names: alt A แชนแนล สี่แสบซ่า บ้าขั้นเอalt A Channelalt Aチャンネル
Author: Kuroda Bb
Artist: Kuroda Bb
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 4-koma about the daily lives of Tooru who has just entered the same high school as her best and childhood friend Run-chan, who is now a second year, and her friends Yuuko-chan (whom Tooru bullies cause they meet under bad circumtances) & Nagi-chan (who watches).
Go to A-Channel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

122 Comments

Awesome, thanks Spring-Ephemeral!!

Took the word right out of my mouth. I've been waiting to see more Hira-chan.

Awesome, thanks Spring-Ephemeral!!

Hahaha such a fun chapter, I don't think we get too many of these date-emulation stories (it's usually "fake boyfriend for a day" kind of thing)
More glasses-less Nagi come on~

Thanks for the new chapter Spring-Ephemeral!!

so run is very pale and tooru is a pet, yutaka is the best

Now. Yutaka, thank you for such an adorable chapter. Oh, Spring-Ephemeral as well

A celebration is called for

Spoiler

Cuuute.......thanks Spring-Ephemeral!

We should hook her up with Sotomura for the Misunderstood Nice People Club.

Being a strong girl scares people away cliché.

Why isn't Kitou-sensei loved by her students? She's a riot

We should hook her up with Sotomura for the Misunderstood Nice People Club.

Very cool, thanks a lot Spring-Ephemeral!!

Why isn't Kitou-sensei loved by her students? She's a riot

another refreshing chapter, this series calms me down after a stressful day. I hope a second season is in plans

another chapter that gave me a diabetes

So in the end it was Kitou-sensei's cat?

Thanks Spring-Ephemeral!

ahh that was refreshing, been ages since a last update and the whole hot pot and cat thing was unexpected but that cat looked strangely familiar from some other manga where a cat smirks just like that and lives with a bunch of girls

Always cute, thanks a lot for the new chapter Spring-Ephemeral!!

What!? It's still alive? :o

Since I was suffering A-channel withdrawel (and wanted to get to know GIMP better, this is the first colour image I've worked on) I decided to try and clean up the half title page for ch38 
Spoiler

wow where is the girl now? she seems like she would fit well with yutaka

I'm pretty sure the airhead ghost was Hira-chan, Run and Tooru's friend from middle school who's appeared a few times. That's what made the gags work.

Thanks S-E for another great chapter.

I wonder if the airhead ghost will come back. But, together with Run... Is the world ready to face so much airheadedness!?

I just love when they put Tooru in the bigger panel in the color pages

For chapter 43.5, is that how the colour pages were printed or does the RAW provider needed to have used the 'descreen' function on their scanner?

I'm sure it's not the originals - that's the sort of distortion you get when you resize screentones.  And since Spring-Ephemeral said on their blog (which, by the way, seems to have vanished in the last couple of days) that they tried to get rid of the distortion and couldn't, it must've been in the raws.

In any event, thanks to S-E for sharing it with us, and maybe some better raws will turn up sometime.

For chapter 43.5, is that how the colour pages were printed or does the RAW provider needed to have used the 'descreen' function on their scanner?

Thanks for the context sssr - that explains a lot.

Eh... I still like it, and more to the point, I think it's a genuinely good series.  Hopefully it'll keep gaining followers anyway.

And thanks to Spring-Ephemeral for sharing it with us.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics