Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 20votes)

Black★Rock Shooter THE GAME

Alt Names: alt ブラック★ロックシューター The Gamealt Black Rock Shooter - The Gamealt Black Rock Shooter the Gamealt Black Rock Shooter: The Gamealt Black★Rock Shooter - The Gamealt Black★Rockshooter the Game
Author: Huke & Imageepoch
Artist: Tnsk
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 2032, Earth suffers from a sudden invasion by alien forces. Nineteen years passed after that event, and with chaos ruling the globe, the only way to rescue the world from utter destruction is to survive and fight against those who force Earth into complete annihilation.

Black★Rock Shooter (in the game a "living weapon" designated with the name BRS), is entrusted with the responsibility to protect mankind, possessing the abilities to fight against the invaders as the ultimate weapon. She emerges from the ruins of San Francisco, and witnesses an amassing of surviving troops which becomes her support throughout her mission.

Related:

> Black★Rock Shooter - Innocent Soul
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/black%E2%98%85rock-shooter-innocent-soul-r885 )

> Black★Rock-chan
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/black%E2%98%85rock-chan-r1361 )
Go to Black★Rock Shooter THE GAME Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

26 Comments

they practicaly changed the storyline all over and directly got to final boss......

for some people that didn't understand some stuff

Neblade is like a requiem to consume the dead which will become a part of youself but is a way to satiate their hunger too

Sing Love

the reason she come to earth is to consuming Intelligence form that possess emotion aka human somehow they started this secret negotation with human to make "Grey" to satiate their hunger after that the flashback drama (though in game there wasn't any flash back about this)

Thanks for the chapters Spaminsubs & nakulas. Been a fun ride.

What's the prologue about?

Black Rock Shooter of the song, of the game, of the manga

What is the neblading that sing love mentions in chapter 7? And what was the real reason the grays were created?

Neblading is essentially eating/absorbing the essence of another person, human or alien. LLWO keeps a bit of MEFE's ego/personality after neblading her, so it appears there's a bit more to the process than just eating.

Yes, all the Grays were killed by Sing Love. The reason why Sing Love hates the Grays was explained in chapter 8. In chapter 7, She made Nana "realized" why the Grays were made for (although it's a lie). Therefore, Nana's enemy changes from the aliens to human, especially Stella.

Yeah, it's kinda confusing because the timeline is not linear, we have a lot of flashbacks.

What is the neblading that sing love mentions in chapter 7? And what was the real reason the grays were created?

Also were all the grays (the girls who were nana in the flashback) killed by sing love? But nana was spared for some reason and started working with the aliens? This is confusing...

Yes, all the Grays were killed by Sing Love. The reason why Sing Love hates the Grays was explained in chapter 8. In chapter 7, She made Nana "realized" why the Grays were made for (although it's a lie). Therefore, Nana's enemy changes from the aliens to human, especially Stella.

Yeah, it's kinda confusing because the timeline is not linear, we have a lot of flashbacks.

I dont get it. Did LLWO just blow himself up with the super weapon? And how did the MC get back into orbit when the elevator was detachd by Nana?

Also were all the grays (the girls who were nana in the flashback) killed by sing love? But nana was spared for some reason and started working with the aliens? This is confusing...

Thank you very much for the chapter updates Spaminsubs and Nakulas! 

I really like the manga, the story and characters are much more interesting than the game version. Well, maybe because the game is too short.

Thanks for the chapters Spaminsubs & nakulas.

and for my opnion the only time that i got hard time in the game was vs the "Green Guy" (don't remember the name xD)

The Green Guy is LLWO

here the full op of BRS:the game 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enFRVZ9U4KA

and for my opnion the only time that i got hard time in the game was vs the "Green Guy" (don't remember the name xD) cuz his ability turbine make alots of ability and normal shooting impossible to hit and dragging the fight quite long, WRS was easier i beat her at first try

ps: i don't use HP recovery items vs Boss or else is not fun

Thanks for the update Lost n Found & nakulas!

Why is this called a 4-koma?

The game story is beautiful.. and sad..

I'm so gonna get this game. I'm a big fan of BRS and big fan of RPG too.
Pretty good so far. I really wished Huke did the art for this. His character designs especially BRS and Steins Gate are my favorite.
I played the game and the story rocks! Nana-chan was awesome too! Although the Boss fights were kinda bland as the strategy don't change much...... Even WRS wasn't that hard. Harder than the rest but still not up to normal RPG level Last Boss.
took a couple of screenshots from the game (took place where BRS is awaken)

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i342/ExampleX007/e4c27e63.png
Its on PSP
Let me ask Mr.google then. For a faster answer :D
Is the game on the PSP? Or is it ps3?
Stella-chan!!

didn't expect this would have an manga adaptation (spent 30+ hours to complete the game 100% damn those golden robots)
Not so bad. Although I'm used to the Innocent Soul's Art.

I'm kinda interested in what will happen later. It is really different from the anime and Innocent Soul.
I played the game, But I don't know jacksh*t about the story cuz I can't read japanese so this is manga is pretty good in filling up that hole for me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics