Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 50votes)

Story of Someone We Know

Alt Names: alt 아는사람 이야기alt The Stories of Those Around Me
Author: Omyo
Artist: Omyo
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Story of Someone We Know Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 25 Replies

109 Comments

Also you liked your own comment? Talk about tacky. If you were all about adults acting like adults or whatever attitude it is you are trying to push on others as if you are better than everyone else and your decisions are clearly paramount, maybe you shouldn't have singled out women when everyone reading this comic knows she was hardly the only one drunk. Misogyny, much? (and if you're female, that's called internalized misogyny). So overall, stop being judgemental. Not everyone is going to live the way you deem appropriate. I'm sure I could easily nitpick your life if it were in comic form. :)

madelinelime, are you listening to yourself?  Sheesh, you go off on someone, tell them all kinds of stuff about how horrible they are, and then tell them not to be judgmental?!  Consider plucking out the beam in your own eye.  This kind of stuff is not how boards stay an enjoyable place to hang out.

I myself have been known to stay up late because "Someone is wrong on the internet!!!" but this isn't correcting a mistake, it's going after someone personally.  You need to take some deep breaths.

Very, very awesome, another new chapter, thanks a lot EGS!!

Also you liked your own comment? Talk about tacky. If you were all about adults acting like adults or whatever attitude it is you are trying to push on others as if you are better than everyone else and your decisions are clearly paramount, maybe you shouldn't have singled out women when everyone reading this comic knows she was hardly the only one drunk. Misogyny, much? (and if you're female, that's called internalized misogyny). So overall, stop being judgemental. Not everyone is going to live the way you deem appropriate. I'm sure I could easily nitpick your life if it were in comic form. :)

Calm down!  I wasn't talking about you!  I'm not pushing anything; you're just coming off as paranoid.  All I mentioned was that a grown woman shouldn't get drunk in public (esp. since that makes it easier for an ill-willed person to take advantage of her). I'm sorry if maturity offends you, but if that's the case...grow up!  Or, hey, don't, just sulk or something.  And the "everyone else was doing it" excuse is lame.  Bridge-jumping, anyone?

I'm not misogynistic; I love being a woman!  I don't, however, love getting drunk and making a fool of myself in public (never been drunk before; tipsy's my limit), something that the very character we're talking about wished she hadn't done...unless of course you thought I was talking about you (which I wasn't; I don't know you, after all).  So, hey, lighten up, don't take things (that weren't even aimed at you) personally, and enjoy the manhwa. :D

I love this manhwa :3 it always has me smiling all throughout the chapters, just like Taiyou no Ie. Both have a refreshing art style and a cute but thoughtful storyline

Thanks for the update~!

Hehe I can relate with her :D 

My friends are like this all the time...

very cool, thanks for the new chapter EGS!!

Vueiy, I'm sorry, I live in the real world where not everything happens the way people intend. Wish you could join us.
madelinelime, sounds like you're a little oversensitive. She got drunk and embarrassed herself; that's all I was talking about. On top of that, she didn't really know what happened. And you're right: adults can do what they like, but mature ones prefer not to make a fool of themselves in public. :)
Wow, that's a great new chapter, thanks a lot EGS!!
Vueiy, sounds like you're trying to slut shame. Stop it. Grown adults can do what they like, if you don't approve, that's too damn bad for you.
Exactly the reason I don't drink a lot. Honestly, women should have more sense than to get drunk in public, lol.
And that, children, is why you shouldn't drink massively at parties.
Spoiler

Although she rocked in one way.
Spoiler
that was a great chapter, thanks a lot EGS!!!
Another great new chapter, thanks a lot EGS!!
EGS will be re-releasing all chapters of SOSWK with new font so it's easier to read. (I saw a lot of complaints so I figured I'd do something.)

It's still girly and sort of loopy (the letter "L") so if you just hate the font because it was girly, I apologize.

Hopefully, you guys have stayed with the project and can now re-read without any problems and we can also get new readers without running into reading issues. ^^
Thanks for the new chapter EGS!!
This is some cute reading, too bad I'm having enormous problems reading the cursive writings.
What? She didn't do nothin' to him. She didn't say nothin' bad to him. She's not his girlfriend, she's just gone on two dates with him. And he's acting like a complete and utter ass.
Don't you think she is bit too mean to Mr. Set-Up?
i feel sorry for the guy she is with she is just leading him on while she wants to get at another guy.
I can't really say anything about story or plot yet, but generally art and characters have a warm and light feeling in them.
The last chapter reminded me Zebra^^
Cute dream. Meanwhile, that is not an "easy-peasy ham and cheese sandwich". There's, what, 7 steps and 8 ingredients? Bah.
1.(optional) Spread mayonnaise or butter on bread.
2. Stick on ham and cheese.
3. Nother slice bread on top.
4. Eat.
And if anyone hassles you about slovenly bachelor habits, you tell 'em:
It's good enough for the sandwich stand in front of the Louvre, it's good enough for me.
It's so calming...
Hmmm...that ch6...
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics