Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 208votes)

Meguraian no Kimi

Alt Names: alt メグ・ライアンの君alt Meg Ryan no Kimialt Megu Raian no Kimialt Megu-Raian no Kimi
Author: Takemura Youhei
Artist: Takemura Youhei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Masakichi-kun is a first year high schooler working as an errand boy for the upperclassmen bullies. One day he slams into a female member of a biker gang, touching her breasts... She saves him from a falling steel frame from a construction yard and leaves without saying anything...

Later on, she suddenly shows up at his school causing a ruckus. What will happen to Masakichi-kun?
Go to Meguraian no Kimi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

This is the first time in a long time when a male lead blunders into a woman's breast and I don't think "and queue the cliché..." and instead think "HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT, WHAT HAVE YOU DOOOONNNNEEEE!!!?!?"
wow oneshot was pretty good this manga kinda reminds me of nisekoi. I hope this gets serialized and gets big like nisekoi.
If it get serialised they'll probably change the story.
It's decent, but why have it serialized? I can't see it going anywhere. It doesn't offer much of anything new. Complications have been solved and no one can get between them without turning this into a useless copycat manga.
*crumples to the ground shaking with laughter*
Now I have to read other works by this author.
At first, I was thinking "God, not another one of these..." and then he suddenly manned up. That was extremely satisfying. I would pay stupid amounts of money to see this serialized.
This girl belongs to those before/after ads...
Ok that was pretty good it needs to be serialize
THIS.THIS should get serialised.......japanese and their stupid sense.....
this manga is simply awesome!!!
ahahaha
That's very good
Very adorable!
Its a refreshing twist on the age-old shounen version of romantic comedies.

I hope they pick it up again for serialization! If not, its still an awesome oneshot
Short n sweet, well written oneshot.
Oh wow this is on most highly rated and it does deserve it.
I read this for the first time today. And as much as I love this mangaka's other works. I feel this DESERVES more.

This was amazing.
It requires more.
man i really wish they would serialize it sadly Takemura Youhei the artist made this oneshot in 2009 and still we have heard no news of him publishing this also he is working on the manga Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! right now as the artist for the manga.
this is sooo nice
That was great, really enjoyed it. Left me unable to stop grinning at the end.
i'm expecting for it being serialized xD
Awaiting the serialization.
A real hoot. I got quite a kick out of it.
LOL...She reminds me of the Cute Cabin girl on Buchigiri CA manga :)
Pretty decent one-shot
I should have been serialized! This is so good :3
See guys? Groping people randomly on the street Is a smart thing to do.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics