Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.21 - 14votes)

Night Wizard! - Variable Witch

Alt Names: alt ナイトウィザード ヴァリアブルウィッチalt Night Wizard - Variable Witchalt Night Wizard Comic - Variable Witchalt Night Wizard Variable Witchalt Night Wizard! - Variable Witchalt Variable Witch
Author: F.e.a.r. & Kikuchi Takeshi
Artist: Nekobyou Neko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryuunosuke changes into a female wizard when he senses monsters called Emulators.

This is a spin-off of the Night Wizard! role-playing game series. It has completely different characters.
Go to Night Wizard! - Variable Witch Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

22 Comments

Well at the very least it ended

Heh, it's based on a erogame-inspired tabletop RPG that is basically a chuuni version of DnD*, so what do you expect?

(*Technically it's more like Mage: The Ascension, both flavor and game mechanics-wise.)

(To be fair to the game, it has quite an elegant set of rules, aside from exploding dice annoyances. Unfortunately, the overall setting and a lot of the game terms suffer from a severe case of chuunititis. Played a handful of sessions once, couldn't take it seriously at all.)

tbh i am even more questionate to the people who translate it.

Although thanks for translating the manga but it seems this manga already more than 8-10 years old.

Why...? i am sure theres something else to pick..

Wow, this is legitimately awful.

You know what? Excessive gender swap is somewhat annoying; the excessive use of lies as well.

Heh, it's based on a erogame-inspired tabletop RPG that is basically a chuuni version of DnD*, so what do you expect?

(*Technically it's more like Mage: The Ascension, both flavor and game mechanics-wise.)

(To be fair to the game, it has quite an elegant set of rules, aside from exploding dice annoyances. Unfortunately, the overall setting and a lot of the game terms suffer from a severe case of chuunititis. Played a handful of sessions once, couldn't take it seriously at all.)

You know what? Excessive gender swap is somewhat annoying; the excessive use of lies as well.

Wow, this is legitimately awful.

those tonfas are ridiculously oversized, Y U DO DIS artist?

There has to be room inside for the chainsaws.

those tonfas are ridiculously oversized, Y U DO DIS artist?

Thank you poor stickman

Chapter 6:

Spoiler

Thanks for picking this up from the graveyard. The original scanlations were so rough it was kinda painful to read, but I think the other issue is the storyboarding/pacing on the series in general feels very haphazard and poorly done. I'm honestly not surprised it was cut at 2 volumes.

Yaaassss

Wow, never expected an update. Thank you.

that's a name i haven't heard in a long time

I think my eyes are playing a trick on me. *rub eyes* Did this actually get a new chapter translated? *pinch cheeks* Holy crap, it did..

http://www.dm5.com/m102275/raw (complete) if any team want to continue this manga.

:( no new chapters
I'm not entirely sure how this connects to the main series, but I can safely say that having seen the Night Wizard anime won't help with understanding anything so far.
Ok im confused at that last part......
@Oblivion0117 : there is no original series to begin with
No original series on batoto?
Hope this is better than the anime.
its kinda interesting xD Just kinda... xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics