Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 323votes)

Iinazuke Kyoutei

Alt Names: alt 許嫁協定alt 订婚协议alt 혼약협정alt The Fiancée Pact
Author: Fukudahda (Kensoh Ogawa)
Artist: Fukudahda (Kensoh Ogawa)
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaneda Wataru tries to be less of a burden to his busily working mother and takes on lots of part-time programming jobs. During times like these, on Wataru's first day in his 2nd year of high school, three girls suddenly appear, kiss him and claim that one of them will have to become his future fiancée...
Go to Iinazuke Kyoutei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yup... New Window ZeKeR
  • 33 Replies

1026 Comments

This seems pretty good, it's a follow. A hard-working mc and some interesting developments between their relationships.... its good that the author doesn't seem to drag the story on, it's more realistic this way.
Holy crap, Kensoh Ogawa doing a new manga; life fulfilled!
@Gypsy-dono the childhood friend is usually the most boring and shallow girl in a manga. Yet people like her because she's easy and convenient without much surprises or problems attached. Personally I think that's pretty nasty.

Also she's short haired. Ewww.
i know this art.... i think its h3ntai
just from thumbnails I already knew I have seen this artist at fa**u ...
but since we are at batoto I guess this is "safe" then :D
PROGRAMMER?! Followed. Has a bit of cliche themes, especially that whole window entering thing, but looks pretty unique. Thanks for the upload
What make me more interested in following this than the way they just started that is wondering how they plan to top that in the next chapters...
woah... .. a rare manga where the mc is not very useless but is a filial child
....well at least the mc isn't some git who can't even get a job. *followed*
@Numinor not all countries have the kind of living space like you do. Japan is especially rather small island compared to America or even most Asian countries. It is not rare for them to have houses that placed right next to each other and sharing the side wall, especially in bigger cities like Tokyo or Osaka where the spaces are even more scarce.
I don't get why they build the houses direct next to each other.
By us there has to be a minimum distance of 3m between buildings.
@gypsy-dono.aren't all 4 of them childhood friends? and if so he will have a 4 out of 5 chance right?
good harem i must say, deviates from the usual start off haha XD
@celedwyn

I think the mangaka is trying to break through the more mainstream, since he already contributed to Amagami -Various Artists-
Sweet! Fukudahda wrote Soushisouai Note, that hentai I like so much :D *follows*
bad unagimaru! why aren't you making more hentai?
Just by reading the Description, I know I'm gonna enjoy this
i know its a harem but i am really hoping for the child hood friend route....like the childhood friend is so cute. shes so wasted on him if he doesn't pick her.
Oh Em Gee, first ch. and MC gets kiss x 3?! You gotta be kidding me! insta-follow!
Nice im following this
New harem nice following it
O_O
So far, I'm liking this more than Hachi-Ichi.
LOL i was just 5 mins ago asleep like he was same reason now its 5:45 and i have to hit uni at 9:30 to start monday xD
Now that's how to start off a series.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics