Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 31votes)

Joshidaisei Kateikyoushi Hamanaka Ai

Alt Names: alt 女子大生家庭教師濱中アイalt College Girl Tutor Hamanaka Aialt Joshidaisei Kateikyoushi
Author: Ujiie Tozen
Artist: Ujiie Tozen
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kokubo Masahiko is normal Junior High School student, but because of his bad grades he gets a home tutor known by the name of Hamanaka Ai. With help from her senpai Nakamura Ryoko, she goes about her days being a home tutor to a young boy bringing perversion and misunderstandings along with it.
Go to Joshidaisei Kateikyoushi Hamanaka Ai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

Just uploaded chapters 21 and 23. I've got the raws for 22, but I'm just waiting on getting the translation

This one actually ended with a couple in the end, so a little romance. This was pre-SYD, so his art was still a WIP, SYD is better. This guy just have endless perverted jokes and puns
No romance. D:
In my defense for thinking the mom was a guy the author uses thick necks and body frames for girls (especially the childhoon friend).
@Eatcake ...And sloppy drawing style.
@ShadowMonkey71 His name's Koiwai, not kawaii.
have read the first two pages so far and first thing that comes to mind is that guy looks really similar to Kawai, Yotsuba's dad (from Yotsuba&).
Well It should it's the same author, expect perverted jokes everywhere.
yes you just discover another work of Ujiie Tozen
the drawing art seems a bit too close with "Seitokai Yakuindomo" ...
but still interesting since there's strong base for (weak) main story ... =3= ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics