Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 31votes)

Joshidaisei Kateikyoushi Hamanaka Ai

Alt Names: alt 女子大生家庭教師濱中アイalt College Girl Tutor Hamanaka Aialt Joshidaisei Kateikyoushi
Author: Ujiie Tozen
Artist: Ujiie Tozen
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kokubo Masahiko is normal Junior High School student, but because of his bad grades he gets a home tutor known by the name of Hamanaka Ai. With help from her senpai Nakamura Ryoko, she goes about her days being a home tutor to a young boy bringing perversion and misunderstandings along with it.
Go to Joshidaisei Kateikyoushi Hamanaka Ai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

why didn't they use a scale? why the tape measure?

Wow, I went to start on 48 and noticed I never uploaded 47.

Whoops.

Well the chapter numbers in most of Ujiie's other manga are off by one, might as well complete the pattern.

Anyone else notice the words on their shirts.

"Grow up juicy" and "La cuiske[?] di*r" or something?

Aaaanndd Masahiko blew all flags away.

friendzoned 5 females in one answer

Wow, I went to start on 48 and noticed I never uploaded 47.

Whoops.

I was expecting strawberry flavor to look like he was bleeding xD

When i read chapter 43 i thought page 5 was a perfect normal ending without sexual jokes, then clicked next page and laughed

Damn it he too slow this time

Spoiler

She gets it now.

Those are pretty big errors, especially the missing panel. If you want, you can ask Mcsticken if you can QC.

can't commit the time or motivation for this series, another candidate would be advisable.

Alright, just fixed chapter 34's missing panel, and I'll be starting the hunt for someone to do QA. Should be able to find someone, I'd imagine.

missed panelsleaky dialogue boxespoor phrasingspelling and grammar errors.Not generally criticising, since I value the translations, just frustrated by a few too many nagging errors that could easily be avoided.

Those are pretty big errors, especially the missing panel. If you want, you can ask Mcsticken if you can QC.

What is there to look over?

missed panels
leaky dialogue boxes
poor phrasing
spelling and grammar errors.
Not generally criticising, since I value the translations, just frustrated by a few too many nagging errors that could easily be avoided.

He does, but he's more than creative enough to reinterpret the theme for each specific scenario.This series really needs more editorial oversight.

What is there to look over?

Ujiie Tozen.
How can this warehouse of lewd jokes not repeat stuff across multiple series' ?

He does, but he's more than creative enough to reinterpret the theme for each specific scenario.

This series really needs more editorial oversight.

Ujiie Tozen.

How can this warehouse of lewd jokes not repeat stuff across multiple series' ?

Man, I thought I wasn't even going to get started on 38 today

You're scaring away potential readers from a new series :/ including me xD but i think i'll still take a look despite the ringing endorsement! 

In his defense, imagine having to format all that text into small set text boxes.

Fuck chapter 37. My motivation to do it was already low enough, why did it make me do extra work? Maybe 38 will be better

You're scaring away potential readers from a new series :/ including me xD but i think i'll still take a look despite the ringing endorsement! 

Fuck chapter 37. My motivation to do it was already low enough, why did it make me do extra work? Maybe 38 will be better

That's hilarious ..... xD

I just want to say I am fucking amazed how many dirty jokes can one person come up with, and they never repeated once between the five series that he does/did(as far as I can tell)

Past trauma and the scary sport teacher reaction few chapters ago, at least I can link all of them now.... 

I don't believe it!

It's back

It's BACK!

Edit: I keep wanting to put all those character names from the author's various works next to each-other, see if there's any overlap. That class rep reminds me way too much of one of the teachers...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics