Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 24votes)

Negative Twin-Tower!

Alt Names: alt ネガティブ・ツインタワー!alt Negative Twin Tower!alt Negative Twin-Tower
Author: Kemonono
Artist: Kemonono
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hyoudou Kaname and Shishido Makoto are two abnormally tall (over 180 cm!), sharp-eyed high school girls. That, in addition to Kaname's emotional instability and violent outbursts, has instilled a fear of the two girls in all their classmates. But, though they're bad at dealing with people, they are actually normal girls. They just want to hang out with friends, have boyfriends, and enjoy high school like other girls, but they fail whenever they try. If they don't get discouraged and continue to work at getting to know others, will a day come when they can smile and be happy? It's a high tension school comedy drawn with a unique style and tempo.
Go to Negative Twin-Tower! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

30 Comments

um in the panty thief image she made was that yugi from yugi-oh? lol
I wish Kaname were prettier... she somehow looks like a guy to me.. The story is ok. Would have enjoyed it more if the girl was prettier :(
@Enpassant maybe he is done with cards,maybe he is moving over to panties??/
Why is Yugi the panty stealer??
I like the story, art...not so much but it'll grow on me. Sides the story is what matters, right?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics