Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 239votes)

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

Alt Names: alt A Certain Scientific Railgun
Author: Kamachi Kazuma
Artist: Fuyukawa Motoi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMecha MechaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is set in a world where supernatural powers exist through science, and magic exists through religion.

Academy City is home to 2.3 million inhabitants, which include ordinary civilians and ESPers: individuals with special abilities. 80% of the students in Academy City are active in the "Power Curriculum Program", and out of that 80%, only 7 are classified as Level 5 ESPers.

Meet Level 5 "Electromaster" Misaka Mikoto and her friend Shirai Kuroko, who both work together in maintaining peace within Academy City's university district as members of "Judgment", Academy City's student-based disciplinary committee.

"Toaru Kagaku no Railgun" ("A Certain Scientific Railgun") is a side story of "Toaru Majutsu no Index" ("A Certain Magical Index").

Related:

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Light Novels)
(http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Main Story)
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/to-aru-majutsu-no-index-r635)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index X Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 4Koma Anthology
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/4-koma-koushiki-anthology-toaru-kagaku-no-railgun-x-toaru-majutsu-no-index-r4804)

>Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/toaru-kagaku-no-accelerator-r10196)
Go to Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 71 Replies
Topic (spoilers) General discussions and speculations New Window Akasha
  • 0 Replies
Topic Calendar of Events in the Index/Railgun Franchise New Window OH&S
  • 0 Replies

949 Comments

All HELL break loose!!
YEEEH Go Get Him
Yay for friends!
sooo short T_T
Kogou to the rescue Posted Image

wished it was Touma though...it could have been like Posted Image
Great new chapter, I've always liked the Kongou character for some reason. I'm glad to see her get more face time.
Spoiler
I hate mind control arcs...they make me anxiousPosted Image
interesting can't wait for 49, i'm sure Toma comes out YAYAYYAY soon that is
Okay now in Daihaseisai it looks like Misaka will have her on confrontation and it is quite unlikely for Touma to help her because he will busy with dealing with Oriana Thompson in the main story.
Don't worry, Misaka is one of the strong heroin that capable of solving her own problem without a need depend on touma. I'm sure she will kick Shokuho ass some way or the other (the sister arc is the only exception)
The answer to the conundrum facing misaka is the answer to almost every problem in academy city. Ask Touma to touch/slap (depending on the mood) the affected people and/or punch the culprits. Of course, that would be too simple and not amusing enough, so what will you do Misaka? Accept that Kamijou can help or do your awesome espionage stuff? For now, I wait (One month to be precise).
*sigh* The future chapters will probably be full of stupid psychological things. I could only hope they finish it in one chapter and move on to ass kicking.
Finally!!! Kamijou Touma and Shokuhou Misaki finally meet + Jealous Misaka!!! Posted Image
Personally think Miska should be the main heroine of the series(in to aru majutsu no index), she's just a more interesting character than index, and after all, she did win the female no1. character in Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi 3 years in a row.
yay new chapter, we can always do with more railgun. strange that the titles are suddenly named in a different manner from the previous chapters though
thanks, can't wait for more
Yaay, new chapter! Thanks for uploading!! xD
It complements what happens in Index so it is fine:) anyways i like mikoto as the main female leads anyways.
Well Railgun is supposed to be sort of a side story thing to the Index series, so it mainly revolves around the daily lives of Mikoto, her friends, and Judgement. That's why there really isn't a "main plot" that runs through the whole manga. To me it's more like a bunch of slice of life mini-arcs.
wow, finaly new chapter ^^
Ty for uploading ^_^
Any idea when chapter 45 comes out?
Thank you guys for all your work. You may not see it but there are A LOT of people who look forward to your work.

from mangafox, narutoforums, animesuki, myanimelist, and many more.

Again we look forward to your work.
I'm just happy it doesn't get side tracked like the anime...the anime had too much fan service and no actual story half way through

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics