Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 50votes)

Paperweight Eye

Alt Names: alt ペーパーウエイト アイalt 麥潔卡之瞳
Author: Tazawa Kouji
Artist: Sakamoto Mano
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Marie is a shy college student and also a doll maker. Then one day, she is trapped in a gothic mansion by a mysterious young man calling himself "Kahrel." Kahrel demands that she "Creates the "people" that make up the world" for him if she wants to leave. The terrified Marie then has the dolls she's made in past come to life, and are bearing down on her! Gothic Doll Fantasy!!
Go to Paperweight Eye Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

Why is people complaining about horror in a horror series... ?
Seems Scary~
good, i need a new living doll series since Shounen Dolls ended.
Majenka is a LOLI not to be Fucked with lol
Too many horror elements and I will quit, those are not really in my interest. However the art here? Niice. And I have clue how the relationships are gonna develop from here on out, so... followed.
odd, yet nice. I can remember that i've dreamed once about a doll that talked... Creepy LOL
i also have fear of dolls
when i wan sleep there was a doll in my room looking at me with her big eye and when i sleep i have doll dream
I'll pass...I have this weird fear of dolls, especially one's coming to life...DAMN YOU, Child's Play!!!
Every manga with a magnificent bastard is loved by me.
Seems interesting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics