Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 50votes)

Paperweight Eye

Alt Names: alt ペーパーウエイト アイalt 麥潔卡之瞳
Author: Tazawa Kouji
Artist: Sakamoto Mano
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Marie is a shy college student and also a doll maker. Then one day, she is trapped in a gothic mansion by a mysterious young man calling himself "Kahrel." Kahrel demands that she "Creates the "people" that make up the world" for him if she wants to leave. The terrified Marie then has the dolls she's made in past come to life, and are bearing down on her! Gothic Doll Fantasy!!
Go to Paperweight Eye Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

We are trying to have it all done for Feb. :)

Thank you for the release! I actually didn't expect to see this again. I'm actually pretty obsessed with it... KAHRELLLL

img000001.jpg

We're really sorry.

You had BETTER be sorry!

/leechingingrate

img000001.jpg

We're really sorry.

Spoiler

Oh snap, it's back. It's back in all its glory. THANKS FOR THE RELEASE!

There is a special place in my heart (and basement) for yandere men. My mind screams "Creepy!" but my heart says "So what?"   Kahrel must put all of his love into containing Marie.  It's a match made in Stockholm. 

I don't know why Wrath is so belligerent.  His figure is in the shape of the Capricorn.  According to his zodiac sign, he should be serious and ambitious, if a bit unemotional.  Of the other antagonistic dolls, he has the most unimaginative form but that is no cause for so much scorn.  I want to know what occurred during their conception that led them to be so damn violent.  

I am usually annoyed with naive, innocent main characters like her but this girl is not wallowing in her despair or stonewalling obvious solutions.  She is facing her imprisonment head on. Bravo!

I can't wait for both of them to fall in love and move in together.

Oh wait, they're already living together. :P 

I like Kahrel, I find him oddly attractive. To say he's not crazy is a bit of a stretch though. He totally is.

That sexual tension, jeez. Marie's clothes seem to be coming off frequently.

So uh, I reread chapter 5 and
Spoiler

Kahrel reminds me of Izaya a bit.

I don't find this very confusing. These ???-moments barely happened to me when I read this and when they happened, they resolved very quickly.

Maybe it's because I have already read a few mangas with this kind of confusing style... ( You know where the action is drawn in a way that makes it really hard to understand wtf is going on with a very confusingly varied pace that makes everything even harder to comprehend)

This manga doesn't do that too much though... Maybe you're trying to rush through it or are pulling a caffeine-allnighter or something.

I seriously have no idea what the fuck is going on

I just wish I understood the main character.

@adva

Keep in mind, with the exception of Embryo, all of the dolls she treats poorly want to kill her. I'm kinda curious as to why, you'd think that they would at least like her if not worship her. After all, she is their creator.
This is good. Follow~ I hope there is more in the future :D
Well... at least she's nicer to Embryo now.. Call me weird; but I find him so cute... !
@adva there is the saying you live what you learn.she had no love from her parents in that way and was mistreated because of her talents. so when things start becoming weird again you reject them so that you fit normal and aren't abandoned again does it justify her actions, no, but she can not be completely blamed for them either.
Kahrel reminds me of Lelouche.. lol.
she treats her creations so badly it makes you feel sorry for the dolls its like watching your parent push you away.
this is creepy.
Poor Embryo... ;3;
Yeah, the guy is pretty nuts, but even the female lead is crazy. I mean, did you look at what she built? What kind of twisted stuff is that? No wonder it backfired.
An update!! :D This probably features some of the creepier dolls in the manga world, which makes it extra fun~ ^_^
Chap 1 page 10 "Girl Sqeeeeell" LULU :)
Thank you ! Thank you AQUA Scans !
Oh my gosh, it's amazing..
2spooky
This gonna be nice. I normally don't give spoilers but....

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics