Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 35votes)

Zettai Kunshu Shoukougun

Alt Names: alt Absolute Monarch Syndromealt 絶対君主症候群alt 絕對君主症候群
Author: Iwashita Shigeyuki
Artist: Iwashita Shigeyuki
Genres: Ecchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kiriko and Takuto are both cousins. Often, they spend a lot of times with each other. What the people around them don't know (including their parents) is what transpire behind closed doors when the two of them are alone and in the same room...
Go to Zettai Kunshu Shoukougun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

I checked it out because of PROzess, and I wasn't disappointed.
Knowing this mangaka that's just the tip of the iceberg...
It's interesting enough to follow for now.
Twisted-Mascot-Love author? Followed.
S and M keep switching around o_o
I think she likes him and wanted to know how he felt when she was being a bitch. This one is good
I truly truly don't understand under any circumstances how a male can be bullied to such an extent by a female I really don't.....
This author will wreck our minds.

Well, wreck them more, I'm sure. Most of us are already past that point of no return...
*stretches arms*
Okay, after the dog suit one I'm ready for anything. Bring it on.
First the dog suit fetish and now this. I for one am ready for more twisted love stories. At least I think you could call it love.
I thought the guy was the one controlling but no haha awesome
OH. All along I thought it's the guy who's dominating. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. hoho~
Thanks Pinoymanga.....
once again, thank you PROzess and Pinoymanga Scans for your contribution to my ecchi needs
The author is the same of kanojo wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai?
Instant follow
Mature comics are removed from the site or is there some option to enable them again?
Sounds... busy.
Oh! S&M play?
Dunno if I'll like it after ch. 1 but at least for now I'm curious
... I'm gonna add the Mature tag. This doesn't exactly seem like something you'd read in front of you mom.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics