Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 288votes)

Ruler of the Land

Alt Names: alt นักรบครบสลึงalt Burning Blood Kanghoalt 熱血江湖alt Hiệp Khách Giang Hồalt 열강alt 열혈강호alt Le Maitre des lieuxalt Rexue Jianghualt Sabre et Dragonalt The Ruler of the Landalt Yeolhyeol Ganghoalt Yul Hyul Kang Hoalt Yulgangalt حاكم الأرض
Author: Jeon Geuk-Jin
Artist: Yang Jae Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance Romance
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Bi-Kwang is a handsome young warrior who becomes a drooling mess whenever he sees a pretty girl. Out on the road he meets an extraordinary swordfighter with no name who is searching for a legendary master warrior. Bi-Kwang promises to aid the swordfighter if he lets Bi-Kwang meet his beautiful sister. Of course, it turns out the swordfighter is the sister, Hwa-Rin Dahm, and she must switch identities to keep the plot moving along. Bi-Kwang is immediately smitten, and thus we have a triangle involving only two people.

This manhwa was made into a MMORPG.
Go to Ruler of the Land Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there a Novel version of this ? New Window Tricky
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Ruler of The Land Wiki New Window Mrvirus
  • 2 Replies
Topic This Series Needs More Love New Window Stagehand
  • 6 Replies
Topic Two thumbs up New Window mael.kamaluddin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Question? New Window salvatore
  • 2 Replies
Topic When people shoot beams... at least wait a little longer to decide New Window LockONN
  • 9 Replies

1481 Comments

damn I thought this great manga was dropped by Village Idiot :3
Thank you so much VI!
We at VI are still working on this! Chapter 47 should be out at some point, and I'm picking up the series as PR starting chapter 48. Look forward to it!
actually lowlightt, it's still ongoing. an author can easily work on multiple works at one time, especially since they mainly only have to think up the story (like how aflame inferno/freezing's author worked on too many series at the same time and kind of fucked them up)
@deamsrs the author writes the breaker new waves now, so I doubt its still ongoing.
awesome thanks for the new chapter village idiot scans!
The characters remind me of City Hunter. The mokkori power is about the same as well. :-)
well before the time it takes to scanlate everything, you could learn enough Korean to read this through in the original...
86 VOLUMES? holy shitz. thanks scanlators for the recent updates
hm... i only wish i can finish reading this b4 i die and i still a long life ahead of me =(
@Darkness the pace'll probably drop pretty soon, it's 86 volumes and ongoing, so the author HAS to pace it differently eventually xD
update pleasee:'(
thanks so much guys

wish I could help and get chapters release earlier...
Yes. This series really extremly long.
well, honestly this series is really long, and not many staff are willing to work on this project especially since it's redraw-heavy. but it's one of the projects that zero will keep going, even if it's slow. If any other group wishes to expedite releases for this series, feel free to contact ZeroDC.
It will all be scanlated in our lifetime.
waiting volume 35 in indonesia~long way to go...
http://www.kangdm.com/comic/1633/ to read in Chinese ( Have 53 volumes ). At least now i don't really need to wait for English translation.
I like this alot. It is a comedy close to the level of Ranma 1/2.
does anyone know of any raws to this manhwa or where to buy it???
55 Volumes...

<--- Is pissed about not knowing Korean. :'(
i like this kind of manhwa, remind me of Hong Kong wuxia comic.
It has, at the very least, 55 volumes out (yes volumes.)
Volumes or chapters, or are they the same thing?
Its not completed just yet... But this manhwa is way behind in english translation, we got like 65+ volumes already in my country already lol
Other than translations has this series been completed by the author?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics