Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 107votes)

School Shock

Alt Names: alt Chu Fengalt 雏蜂alt Young Beealt Young Wasp
Author: Sun Heng
Artist: Sun Heng
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In XX AD, a new generation of arms race is emerging. “Vanguards” are the new type of weapons being used on the battlefield. Liu Li is a Vanguard that is about to retire. In her last 380 days she receives her final mission…

Original Webcomic:
http://www.u17.com/comic/195.html
Go to School Shock Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic School shock to get animated 2015 New Window inter681
  • 1 Replies

89 Comments

Liu li sure looks hot in her new form ;)

lol funnels

Humble thanks for the new release. Bulsajo, y'all are awesome.

School Shock 21B is out on Bulsajo's website: http://www.bulsajo-scans.com/forum/showthread.php?3077-School-Shock-21B-by-Bulsajo

It will be available here on Batoto in: 24 hours.

Enjoy~

TY!!!

School Shock 21B is out on Bulsajo's website: http://www.bulsajo-scans.com/forum/showthread.php?3077-School-Shock-21B-by-Bulsajo

It will be available here on Batoto in: 24 hours.

Enjoy~

All I gotta say about the release of the new chapter:

Now that I think of it, the armor of that russian "Ivanov" dude heavily resembles the armor in starcraft

Spoiler

It's back \o/

Thanks Bulsajo for giving us more long haired Liu Li and Bai

Been so long I forgot what was going on.

This is really good~

*sniffle* this is the best way to begin the new year  Thank you for you hard work !

How far has this series progressed in chinese?

About 40 'releases'. The latest one is Mission 31C. Each new 'release' takes the author from two weeks to two months, so we should be able to catch up, at some point.

It all depends on how much time will our translator have. We could certainly use another one as a backup.

How far has this series progressed in chinese?

You're welcome :D

// ~ 10 more hours until the chapter is available here~

You guys are awesome!!!!!

ThankYou.gif

Sweet Baby Jesus, it has been a year and like 8 months since a new chapter has been released

really forgot I read this manga xD

damn... so i read sumthin like this, huh? Gotta reread coz I forgot what it was about...

GOOD NEWS GUYS!!!! BULSAJO DECIDED TO PICK UP THE SERIES!!!!!!
Hurry up and go read it on their site, or wait for them to upload it on Batoto :D
TY BULSAJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Sweet Baby Jesus, it has been a year and like 8 months since a new chapter has been released

GOOD NEWS GUYS!!!! BULSAJO DECIDED TO PICK UP THE SERIES!!!!!!
Hurry up and go read it on their site, or wait for them to upload it on Batoto :D
TY BULSAJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

The Chinese have not mastered the passive censor as of yet! The Japanese however, have refined it to the point of mastery XD

I hope that oneday some translators will pick this up XD, credit to the translators who have done it this far thank you. But if theres anyone else like me and had to know http://www.u17.com/comic/195.html there they are in all their raw glory!

THIS IS EPIC!

-.-

No, this manga was NOT cancelled, it appears to be completed, but the scanlators suddenly stopped giving a damn and went to other works (at such an interesting time)

We still have a few more sets of chapters (3 chapters per set) where things are getting even more epic^^

No more Liu Li ? ;_;
wow this is one helluva manhwa, don't know why I never read it till now...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics