Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 107votes)

School Shock

Alt Names: alt Chu Fengalt 雏蜂alt Young Beealt Young Wasp
Author: Sun Heng
Artist: Sun Heng
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In XX AD, a new generation of arms race is emerging. “Vanguards” are the new type of weapons being used on the battlefield. Liu Li is a Vanguard that is about to retire. In her last 380 days she receives her final mission…

Original Webcomic:
http://www.u17.com/comic/195.html
Go to School Shock Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic School shock to get animated 2015 New Window inter681
  • 1 Replies

89 Comments

Heres your spoiler. It gives you an idea of whats happening as well as leaving something for you to read.

Spoiler

In my opinion, the story only gets more interesting from here. Hopefully we find out the full details of his past and the relationship between Liu-Liu and the main character bears fruit.

Also, anyone else notice the soldiers look like the guys from "Army of Two"? XD
I'm so lost in this plot. :( Anyone care a for a summary in a spoiler?
Reminds me of Mahoromatic, lets hope it doesnt end as poorly as that did.
The censors are probably because this manga is from China ;|
Is it just me, or do pretty much any manga characters look much cooler without their glasses. I mean.. With their glasses they look kinda plain, without them most characters look much cooler D: (Came to this conclusion after rereading Mayo chiki and Maken Ki, as well o.O). And this goes for guys OR girls.. Just my thought.
Does anyone knows were to find the raws unwatermarked?
I'm from an Italian group and we'd really like to start translating this manhua but, well... I just hate watermarks...

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me. XD
yea the censors suck
@wiizel -> FEAR NOT, her ass seems safe !
Spoiler
So...after the time skip her boobs leveled up!
Yay it's back!!
What the hell did they do with Liu Li's legs? How dare they?
One of those comics I hope to see in stores here someday...
yay new update! been soo long sice i read the last chapter
Truman Show remasterized nanotech style
This manhua...soooo cool

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
Well, chapters 20 and 21 are already released. If you want to take a look at the raws, there you have them. Now we have to wait for them to be translated.
false alarm !!! watta downer =.=
this has become one of my favorites, too bad it takes so long between releases!
this is just awesome!!
The raws are up u want a sneak peek. Wont post the link but you'll where to do seeing the pages. Great development btw.
your welcome glad to help
Thanks for the info, would there be any other chapters that are out of order?
yeah thats right

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics