Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 138votes)

Kaibutsu Oujo

Alt Names: alt 괴물왕녀alt Monster Princessalt Princess Resurrectionalt 怪物王女
Author: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Artist: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Werewolves, demons, monsters, vampires. All these ferocious creatures are afraid of the same thing: the beautiful Princess Hime, an awesome warrior who fights off the forces of evil with a chainsaw and a smile. Not only does she look great in a tiara, she has power that allows her to raise the dead. She’s a girl on a mission, and with the help of her undead servant and a supercute robot, there’s no creature of darkness she can’t take down!

Spin-off:

> Naqua-Den
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/naqua-den-r9661 )
Go to Kaibutsu Oujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Arc New Window Coca
  • 4 Replies

181 Comments

Is it me or this manga have several cliffhanging arcs ???
Pretty damn good 2 chapter arc. I like how Hiro is finally getting a little development.
For those who want to know how Hiro ends up in the Future badass version...Mmmmm, the name reminded me of Heroes
nice dueling chainsaws in 74
oh yeah this existed didn't it
I am expecting Hiro to be revived and valiantly come to save Hime, slay the bastards but with a little "help" though
Nooooooooo! Cliffhanger!
too bad the future Hiro is gone ...
damn, he is so damn powerful at that time ...
(and the loli will have boobs in future too ... that's ... err ... good ? )

Ch 72 ...
lol @
1. giant eye looking at skirt ... that must be a BIG pervert ...
2. Owl staring at boobs ...
3. 13 days ... and finally arrived safely ? wtf ...
4. and all of it is just for construction bridge ?!?!?
chapter 71 is a plain mindf**k until i realized that the part where. . .
Spoiler
I just marathoned all 71 chapters. Now I'm off to find some Reira/Riza doujins.
Sometimes I have no clue what the heck is going on, but I still insist on reading. Sometimes on rereads it all makes sense...maybe when I go around for the fourth time chapter 71 won't seem as discombobulated.
ADULT HIROS A BADASS!
What tunnel are they talking about? O_O
zomg Future Hiro was (will be?) awesome :D
i lost count on how many times they were thrown into the future or another dimension.
It's now traffic cone head...
They copied pyramid head.
lol The only thing I think in the last chapter was damn he got superpowers and the most hot fuga, I mean robot maid than all the other nobles.
What more can you ask :X
how could Keizah (Werewolf) have flame ability like noble ?
Reiri is soooo gay for Riza. Then again, who wouldn't be?

And baby Fuhito reminds me of 001 from Cyborg 009. They're both babies with insane telekinetic mind-rape powers and they look nearly identical except 001 doesn't have the neato spawn-of-satan devil hair horn thingies that marks him as the satanic baby that he is, oh yes he is, coochy-coochy-goo, who's an adorable little bundle of murder, that's right, you are, oh yes you are...

Coincidentally, 001 is normally carried around by a blonde female cyborg named Francoise, who also dons a headband much like Francine's.

Plagiarism? You betcha! LOL just kidding don't hate me bro.
it dawns me me, what's with the color scheme?
Hime+Sherwood (black) vs Gilliam+Sylvia (white), is it supposed to represent something?
also lol at conehead
Comedy, horror, and action.
Awesome characters.
Cool story.
This manga rocks!
uwaaah 68 is such a cliffhanger
I have not read this but doesn't the maid/princess remind you of the dance in the vampire bund?
rosvin this is episodic so its just random i guess and also ive never seen the whole immortal blood warrior plot

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics