Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 138votes)

Kaibutsu Oujo

Alt Names: alt 괴물왕녀alt Monster Princessalt Princess Resurrectionalt 怪物王女
Author: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Artist: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Werewolves, demons, monsters, vampires. All these ferocious creatures are afraid of the same thing: the beautiful Princess Hime, an awesome warrior who fights off the forces of evil with a chainsaw and a smile. Not only does she look great in a tiara, she has power that allows her to raise the dead. She’s a girl on a mission, and with the help of her undead servant and a supercute robot, there’s no creature of darkness she can’t take down!

Spin-off:

> Naqua-Den
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/naqua-den-r9661 )
Go to Kaibutsu Oujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Arc New Window Coca
  • 4 Replies

181 Comments

Aren't some of Hyena-Scan's credits pages a bit... nsfw?I'd apreciate it if someone was kind enough as to provide the source of those pages, so I could properly chastise the artist. You see, they aren't canon enough. Hime's chest is not that large!
Do real dogs have squishy paws?
Have I already said of much I love Reiri's pantyshots?
liked the lovecraft reference with the great race of the yith
THanks Vortex Scans for the update !
Oh, and that second ghost story by Bucchi was.... interesting .... Posted Image Huhuhuhuu....
Great new chapter, thanks Vortex scans!!
Riza is so cool * A *
That was a great chapter!
Spoiler
frandle don't use the molotov cocktail in the house....
Don't relegate Hiro to the background just yet. He's just being over shadowed right now, he's gonna come on before the end. Besides, his weakness has always been part of the gag, with the potential to be "the strongest blood warrior ever".
Her Noble behavior is giving her the form of a phoenix.
Somehow Hiro became a most unsignificant minor character :D At the beginning I thought he was going to be the main
So if the master awaken to his/her sacred flame. Does that mean thier Blood Knight will also elvo into Flame Warrior and use the same flame as their master ?
@Oblivion

Dont think she is sad. More like... worried that Hime is getting ahead. My guess is that since everyone always say that Hime is a destined ruler, she might bypass the fighting altogether and become a phoenix. Basically, a free ride to the end without effort.
Yeah but I think that might not be a good thing. Her Onee-san looked kinda sad that it was happening.
Great new chapter, thanks Vortex. Hime gets badder every chapter
Hime learned how to use a Phoenix Down.
The poison gas arc was really weird..
nuuuuuuuuuu
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.
In case you didn't get that, let me repeat:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!
Hm, this looks familiar... Oh yeah, like in Evolution! They just need to find a fire truck and a lot of Head and Shoulders shampoo! :D
So the author thought: if the characters don't go to space, we'll bring the space to them!
Great new chapter!! The final battle? Maybe I guess, all the players are sure there.
The final battle??? Hope not xD
Ya the back to the future arc was a bit confusing took a couple of chapters to finally get it. But I like how after all the supernatural stuff they all go back to have tea it's like a supernatural slice of life lol.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics