Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 19votes)

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha INNOCENT

Alt Names: alt 魔法少女リリカルなのは INNOCENTalt Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Innocent
Author: Tsuzuki Masaki
Artist: Kawakami Shuuichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: > Part of the Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha series
( http://www.batoto.net/search?name=Mahou%20Shoujo%20Lyrical%20Nanoha&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )

> Sequel: ( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/mahou-shoujo-lyrical-nanoha-innocents-r16881 )
Go to Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha INNOCENT Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

and as usual, excellent shoujo ai flags for Nanoha and Fate.

Fate ~<3

my god... I so want someone to actual invent this machine/game in real life, it looks so fun.

PS: Nanoha FTW, plus... the forgotten human characters are now part main characters in this series (as a team) LOL

Another Nanoha lover like myself!! Hurrah! 

my god... I so want someone to actual invent this machine/game in real life, it looks so fun.

PS: Nanoha FTW, plus... the forgotten human characters are now part main characters in this series (as a team) LOL

Should spend focusing this instead of Nanoha Force!

Just deleting the chapter and uploading the new one would be fine

Thanks...it would seem that a page is out of order can I also edit that or can only a mod fix it?

You can edit it yourself by clicking on the pencil icon next to the chapter

Oops I forgot to put the group name...my bad. So can someone fix that for me?

Nanoha is going to steamroll everyone and make them fall for her with her fat pink beam (as usual).

@Oblivion0117 The third group comes from the PSP games, they are the Materials quoted by Shiden.

EPIC re-roll, anyway. I will follow this reaaaaaally close !

Then who was the third group? The combat cyborgs?
Oh and if none of the battles are "real" but instead a "game" of course~
@Oblivion0117 You're right, I'm yelling at you now....... WHAT THE HELL?! Now that I'm done, I'm explaining. This is an Alternate Universe with many "What If" situations. Such as, "What if Precia decided to forfeit the plan to Al-Hazard?" "What if somehow Alicia is alive?" "What if Reinforce Eins never died?"

Get all those what if's and put them in one manga, you get Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha INNOCENT!
Okay I'm probably going to get yelled at for this but is this a crossover and if so with what? (I know one is Nanoha at the very least :P )
The Materials are in it? *follow*
Who cares about Nanoha, Precia x Lindy OTP.
:P
Any manga with the white devil will be awesome. Follow!
\o/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics