Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 37votes)

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

Alt Names: alt 乃木坂春香の秘密alt 乃木坂春香的秘密alt The Secret of Haruka Nogizaka
Author: Igarashi Yusaku
Artist: Miyama Yasuhiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The main character, Ayase Yuuto is your average boy without any special traits. He attends a private high school where he is one of the many and doesn't stand out, until, one day, he happens to discover the secret of the school princess Nogizaka Haruka, and his life changes drastically from there on.

Haruka, the school's most unattainable girl, is so idolized in the school for both, her looks and intelligence, that her classmates nickname her Nuit Étoile (The Silver Star of the Night) and Lumière du Clavier (The Shining Princess on the Piano). However, nobody knows that it is only a fake role she assumes to hide her true nature. In reality she is a die-hard fan of anime, manga, and otaku culture.
Go to Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

42 Comments

It's still sad that the final season for the anime is only getting four OVAs, I really did like it well the flirting and constant cock blocking was amusing, but the plot actually folloe the manga to most of its contents.
Just so you know, the first one of the 4 OVA's that will be the ending of Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu anime series just came out.
Search for Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Finale
@MrIncognito, there should be no shame in that sqeal (i did it too)
I'll admit, when I saw someone picked this up, I squealed in glee.
IT'S JUST TOO ADORABLE TO PASS UP.
This manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anime port.

Hands and any other extremity down
Never fear., we will update this manga at least weekly if we can keep up,.. we do need help for this...
Thank you for reviving this series Pinoymanga, gotta love a pure love story every once in a while, yeah?
The last season for the anime is coming this fall I'm looking forward to seeing that, in the mean time i guess ill read all the good stuff from here.
Many thanks Pinoymanga Scans for releasing chapter 13 of this manga! Just wished there wasn't this cliff hanger at the end!
Heart Attack?
Spoiler
This manga makes me happy, and I can never tell you where
Thanks
I'm haven't read it yet but Yippee Update!

*Goes to read it~*
It's complete, with 4 vols.
i really hoped this gets updated, and i hope it wasn't dropped by the publisher.
any updates on this one?
such a cute manga. its really good. i want to keep reading more!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics