Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 89votes)

Ichigo 100%

Alt Names: alt 100% клубничкаalt いちご100%alt 草莓100%alt Strawberry 100%
Author: Kawashita Mizuki
Artist: Kawashita Mizuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Scene: The School Rooftop
The hero (me, Junpei Manaka!) sneaks up to the roof to see the sunset. When he opens the door, he startles a mysterious beauty. She panics and runs away, but not before Junpei has caught sight of her adorable strawberry print panties...in EXTREME close-up. With that vision forever burned into his memory, Junpei embarks on a quest to find the girl, and the panties, of his dreams!
Go to Ichigo 100% Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga like this one? New Window prettyman
  • 1 Replies
Topic Personal opinions...watch for spoilers. New Window CharlieAL
  • 8 Replies

53 Comments

Well.. after years of stalling, I'm gonna try reading this. The things that made me hesitant were/are 1) It's long. 2) Heard the ending was complete garbage.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/11947/ichigo-100_ch3_by_yanime/16

I take offence to this page. Why is it everybody seems to think that glasses make a person look ugly? That is not the case! As with myself glasses can and often will make a person look even better! Even if by some chance the glasses don't look good on you then do not fret just go buy a different pair (sucks to be you if you can't afford a different pair).

GLASSES ARE SEXY

Edit: I will note that she looks good with glasses off but I blame author for purposely making her less cute with them on. ...Bastard.

This is definitely my one of my favorite shonen romance mangas. Maybe it's actually because the girl I wanted to win won!! Sorry Aya fans but Tsukasa > all. <3

Really good manga.
Trolololol ending.
many friends hace recomended this manga, im on the page 10 from chapter 1, i like it, But REALLY, the way they distribute the panels its freaking anoyying.
love that alternate ending my unhappiness from way back then can now at ease lol
great manga, this was the manga that got me into manga will always have a special place in my heart <3
Satsuki ending pls :'(
The story is good and the art is lovely. When I first started reading this manga I read it in one go, non stop. Until I lost my motivation at around the end. But since I don't remember at wich chapter I left, I have to start all over again. I have a vague memory of sexy clothing and a fire.

Burn outs are annoying as hell!!!!!
cant wait to re read this
first manga I read and rereading it again for the second time after 6 years ^_^
hahaha. dafuq am I doing I'm actually rereading this.
Wow what a great manga.
I blame this manga for my addiction to strawberries
You know I like the characters and all, but I just want to curb stomp Junpei's face it. Hm, I wonder if it's just me.
kawashita is a good author.
the first manga a ever read>_<
for me i think its a good idea if the author made 2 more different endings i like to see satsuki's ending :(
read it when i was 15 and loved it now its about the fourth time i read it and i still love it, even at 19, its just that good =D
yea, this one is unforgettable.
=)))))))))))))) LOVE THIS MANGA 5TH TIME READING IT!!!!!!!
this was my first harem manga that i read from all the way from beginning to the end...it was awesome and made me started reading romance manga
third time I read this... this manga is the one that affects me the most, from all the mangas I've read so far...
it was really fun to read
I expected a different ending though P:
The last chapters are totally awesome. I mean, I NEVER thought it would end that way.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics