Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 49votes)

Chokotto Hime

Alt Names: alt ちょこっとヒメalt Little Princess
Author: Kazama Ayami
Artist: Kazama Ayami
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kitten Hime is accidentally adopted by first-time pet owner Nabe. Follow them as the inexperienced boy and the shy kitten grow into owner and pet and as they make many friends along their way.
Go to Chokotto Hime Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

94 Comments

fluffy.

Fluffy, warm, cute and soothing, just what I need when it's so cold outside <3
The Hhnngg?! is strong with this one.

P.S. Anyone know what the hell kind of dog cookie is?
Eduard34: Think of Calvin and Hobbes.
A cat but a little girl looks like a cat but sometimes a girl? I'm quite confuse, a mother that sometimes looks like a little sister?.....eh....confused but still...So adorable.......!
Adorable. :))
too much cuteness
I got excited for nothing, I thought it was a new release so to sooth my disappointment I indulged in the insane cuteness.
aw shoot, i thought there's a new release... ~_~"
"He is like Shiroko" a...Tsundere?(I think there was another word for tsundere male characters)
aww.... they're just so cute - very heartwarming... :D
too bad no one continue translate it
Normally I'd link a page or two and goes HNNNGH, but I can't do it when the whole book is like that ' 3'

*HNNNNGH*
Yea, the site of the scanalator is down, so im assuming this is as much as well get :(
i´ve loved it for a long time, but sadly i think it´s been dropped...ch12 came out translated around August ´11...
I'll follow this. R u guys with me?
Ka-ka-ka-ka-ka--kawaii!! XD

Posted Image She's cat, but loli cat! I think my lolimeter is broken! lol
"A bath? Food? Or me?!" - never have I laughed harder at these lines.
This series is dangerously cute, when she's scared to be outside and then attacks and kills the criket, I must admit I was in tears.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics