Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 104votes)

Konya mo Nemurenai

Alt Names: alt Another Sleepless Nightalt 今夜亦无眠alt 今夜も眠れないalt Bezsenne Nocealt No Sleep Tonightalt Otra noche sin dormir
Author: Yamamoto Kotetsuko
Artist: Yamamoto Kotetsuko
Genres: Comedy ComedyShounen Ai Shounen AiSupernatural SupernaturalYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shy freshman college student Rikiya knows he likes guys, but has never been in a relationship, only able to look on without expressing his feelings. Living on his own for the first time he decides to try and change his life and joins a gay dating site. Everything seems perfect until he finds himself about to be attacked with nowhere to turn yet desperately hoping for help, when a guy crawls through the wall and says, "There's no helping it. What's your wish?"

Spin-off:

Kimi to Kore Kara
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kimi-to-kore-kara-r13366 )
Go to Konya mo Nemurenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

Endo stripped. He stripped! He freakin' stripped!! WOO!!

But gosh what a joy killer, falling asleep before finishing the job. You're supposed to be a badass mofo pimp, Endo. Son, I am disappoint. ):<

(lol I kid. 8D)

Now we can probably see the demon world now! Yes~! 8D

Ah hah!! I see some more drama on the way...... XD

Thanks September Scans and AnpanMayo!!

*12 chapters later*

Aaaaaaaaaaaand followed!

Kyaaaa at last *0* way to go Endo !

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHLfhi;eja;a;f!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHFIEWIFJEWOIIFJ;A!!!!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS, OMG, SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE, OMG, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

IT'S BEEN SO WORTH IT FOR THE WAIT AH MAH GOD, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!

;__________________________; Thank you Kotetsuko Yamamoto-sensei, September Scanlations, and AppanMayo. You guys are awesome and make Batoto awesome with your awesomeness.

very awesome, thanks September Scans and AnpanMayo!!

/rapid flailing
poor verde TT

Awsome :D :D

Huzzah \ O / ! I'm grinning from ear to ear here XD 

This one is a tough read. It took me almost an hour to finish chapter 1. Hahaha LOL. I can't take how honest the main char expresses (blurts out) his desire. I feel embarrassed for him the whole time. I salute!~ 

"I want a boyfriend!" , so funny. Damn. This sure gotta be interesting, I'm looking forward to it

P.S. I can't handle the conversation. Pfft!

Aaaaah aaaaahhhhh... *squeal*

asdfg my fangirl heartt aaaa

Aaaaah aaaaahhhhh... *squeal*

Verde, you poor thing. I think he'll probably end up with Fringe-kun(forgot his name XD)

Anyway, this just keeps getting better and better, I can't wait till the next update. T^T

I want to see Endo's true demon form!! >.<

Very good, thanks September Scans and AnpanMayo!!

ARGH! First chapter in two months, 25 pages and I can't believe it was just about Verde!! GO BACK HOME ALREADY, VERDE! I DON'T CARE IF YOU CRY! Big thanks to September Scanlations for the great work! <3 ARGH VERDE!!!! He just cries so much!

I'm hoping that we'll get to see more of the demon world later. :3 Kyaaah, I can't wait for the next chapter! Two freakin' months is so looooong. ;__;

OMG.... so good....DIES
nooo T___T i have to wait again
Very good, thanks September Scans!!
I can't stop smiling...my cheeks hurt xDDD
great new chapter, thanks September Scans!!
Thanks September Scanlation!
Spoiler
So cute, and really funny too <3 I love it so much >.<
thank you for all scanlator ><
thank you!
maybe I just download it from September site.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics