Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 176votes)

Asa made Jugyou Chu!

Alt Names: alt See me after classalt 授课到天亮Chu!alt 朝まで授業Chu!
Author: Ohta Akiyoshi
Artist: Munyu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kakinozaki Ayana-sensei and student Kagami Yuuki move into a room in the girls dormitory for the new (co-ed) high school semester, requested by Ayana-sensei and approved by the schools' principal.

As one would guess, no one can find out he's living there so other than school classes, he has to cross-dress or else he'll be kicked out of school and dorm.
Go to Asa made Jugyou Chu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic someone needs to upload the uncensored version of volume 4 New Window Haiyami
  • 4 Replies
Topic Like No bra New Window hados9
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why is lesson 25 missing New Window Njmanga
  • 1 Replies

319 Comments

what an excellent cliffhanger for the latest chapter (13)
It could be because they're TLing from Fr > E, though since I can't read French or Japanese I can't say.

*Typo on the first page... no more midnight PRing, I swear...
speed doesnt really matter, a manga chapter comes when it comes, but when it does, we will check it for accuracy. And for the bone heads that think because we can translate it we can read raws should really try translating it themselves when you limited japanese. just because we can translate even the easiest lines doesnt mean we can translate all of it. a mistranslated easy line is a clue that translators are either translating way too loosely or just not translating it at all (ad lib translations)
Mine are definitely more accurate, they didn't even translate all of it in chapter 12.

I might have to drop this manga since I don't think I can compete with these speed subbers D:
I'm surprised by the totally different translation by the 2 version, can anyone that read the raw tell me which one are closer to the original one?
Why is there such a big difference between the translations of the two groups... Something needs to be checked a bit more carefully...
Huh. At first it was pretty funny and sexy. But the last chapter or two it's gotten so random there isn't even a shred of motivation for what's happening. Not that it ever made much sense, but it made just enough to give some feeling for the characters. The ecchiness isn't as much fun when it's just random boob shots for no particular reason.
Ah, as I read this, my face is like "wtf". In a funny way.
Sup aero editions,

It's great to see you joining the scanlation scene and great pick on your first project!
Please let me know which manga you are going to be picking up next! :D
This is hilarious! Think Kotomi is my favorite, anyone who can say and do stuff like that with a face like that is the best no matter what!
nice looking forward for more.
I like this one
Ayana sensei makes some hilarious faces
@Seed, did you know the artist is also the character designer of ladies vs butler?
not sure if this one got anime but ladies vs butler already have an anime (the ecchiness is very much similar)
@Kite, that may or may not be a mistake in english. I do hope you are old enough to know what cumming means.

This is a pretty good manga :D. I think I read a few chapters on MF a looonggg time ago, does anyone know when the chapters are released? Weekly, monthly, bi monthly? Thanks.

Also, is there an anime of this? >_<. Seems perfect for an anime ::D
Chapter 10 is not ordered properly (the english one)
[quote]Keep the PLOT cumming./quote]
lol at english
Keep the PLOT cumming.
yeah...kitta.....hahaha..kono manga wa omoshiroi desu yo...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics