Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 92votes)

Torikago no Tsugai

Alt Names: alt Birdcage of a Pairalt 鳥籠ノ番alt Kafesin Çift Kuşları
Author: Minami Toutarou
Artist: Minami Toutarou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: To search for a missing friend, 6 people arrived in a closed theme park.

"Birdcage Castle" which should be deserted...

However, in there, groups of two people are created and are connected by a chain, and now, the game of putting one's life on a line began!
Go to Torikago no Tsugai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

151 Comments

I think I like the main character so much, because he is like a lesser L. Not quite as smart or clever, but he has all the symbolism, like the finger to mouth, and he has some form of intelligence.
@aruless
Spoiler

And does anyone else think that those collars seem to simple or 'light' for it to carry a heart monitor, and either an engine or pressurized capsule capable of moving the stake through the entirety of a human's neck?
Spoiler

Spoiler
@palido dios
I highly doubt that Blue Owl will allow that. Since the first rule says you must move in pair. Unless switching the chain is an exception.

This will be released in monthly schedule, but 2nd chapter will take a while to release, since the 2nd chapter is not out yet.

If Kaede actually liked Ugawa, that blush Kaede showed when Kurobe hold her hand was definitely misleading. >x< In a good way, of course. xP
and y dont they just keep switching while walking?
what a bitch!
Her and her friend both probably has a crush on the guy, of course save someone you like over someone you don't really know.

Hope she dies! Hopefully MC gets another girl too.
nope, she's the girl in the cover. but i really hope mc can get another girl and leave that bitch.
er my bad..different...
well if you see..the cover page actually have that kurobe and shirashiga girl? hehe
@Grim

I hope the first girl is alive and make a pair with the mumble guy, and they can survive xD
I love these type of mangas. Im loving the main character so far, hes awesome.
I would love if they could move around in a trio, passing the chain back and forth, but I doubt the "Pair" rule would allow for that. On another note, why did Saki have to die first? Why not the obvious idiot couple that feels like it will break with the first trial? Damn you ingenious mangakas who shatter our perception of the regular path!!!
Although seeing how the idiot couple survived the first chapter, I feel that they will be the first ones to commit murder, whether together or to each other is beyond me.
And I am wondering if the MCs speculation about their being others in the Cage will come true. If yes, how well hidden is that damn bird?
And wan't the Director's Notice at the begging a photo of the girl they are looking for? Why a specific photo of her?
....too many questions......too many questions.....
Love the MC. Don't feel he will be a murderer just yet, maybe he will go so far as to accept his death and then have the other guy give him back the chain and jumping past the entrance.
Stupid bitch.
wow... that's... that's very cold-blooded.
actually, KILL THE GIRL BRO! KILL THE GIRL!
I didn't like that girl actually. Firstly leave him to die then say "sorry." ARE U SERIOUS?
I think I'll get addicted..

That aside, should we add a tragedy tag?
NOT INTERESTING. ITS BRILLIANT!
Damn, this guy is probably the most interesting MC I've seen in a long time. Hope to god he doesn't have to become a murderer right off the bat.
Whats up with the girl abandoning the guy and suddenly apologizing? Did she just plan to leave him to die for the sake of the other person? Perhaps she doesn't like him as much.
i love these kinda of mangas.
its kind of like doubt or lier game? i like it
i want more XD
This is interesting. I love this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics