Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 172votes)

Kagerou Daze

Alt Names: alt カゲロウデイズalt 蜉蝣daysalt Kagerou Days
Author: Jin (Ii)
Artist: Satou Mahiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story based on the new popular series of songs by Jin. Shintaro Kisaragi, a neet who shut himself inside his room for two years, had been living his life normally until he met a cyber girl named Ene, who appeared on his computer screen when someone sent him an e-mail one year ago. One day, Ene messes with Shintaro's PC which causes him to have to go to the outside world for the first time in two years.

Related:

> Kagerou Daze Official Anthology Comic -UPPER-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kagerou-daze-official-anthology-comic-upper-r11735 )
> Kagerou Daze Official Anthology Comic -DOWNER-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kagerou-daze-official-anthology-comic-downer-r11736 )
> Kagerou Daze Official Anthology Comic -SUMMER-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kagerou-daze-official-anthology-comic-summer-r11737 )
> Kagerou Daze Official Anthology Comic -WINTER-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kagerou-daze-official-anthology-comic-winter-r11739 )
Go to Kagerou Daze Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The anime New Window Hakurei06
  • 12 Replies
Topic Something interesting I noticed... New Window Rasu-kun
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter and Series Discussion New Window Dascini
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter and Series Discussion New Window Dascini
  • 0 Replies

211 Comments

dude that sister is totally bitch :/
I wanna know the plan already!!!!!
So this manga has progressed only through one day from two perspectives.... Interesting... yet really long.. one day in there and four months in the real world.... I want MOAR hahah. thanks for the update.
tsun tsun tsun~ ow yeah!

Spoiler

if you know what i mean.
I started banging the back of my head on my bed when the chapter ended on a cliffhanger.Also is it coming out Dec. 15th, or Jan. I can't tell, the box confused me.
Forever stuck in a flashback.

What is this? Tokage no Ou?

Or worse, Naruto .___.
For people who urgently wait for kagerou days arc
From the novel->
Know this,the day in all chapter is August 15th.
YES,THAT AUGUST 15TH!!!
that was... short :(
Thank you, has been a while since hte last chapter!
@Leo1dg: Yup, the last 2 chapters were flashback chapters from the MC's sister's PoV.

The manga is promising! Reminds me of GetBackers and To Aru Index/Railgun series with the different abilities and all.
Thank You Posted Image
MORe please.
Im kinda lost was that girl's brother the main guy? it kinda looked like him
This is a really good manga so far, added Supernatural Tag!
supernatural powers
@GrimKiller46: This manga seems to be following the same storyline as the Kagerou Days novel, which was based on the plot of the entire Kagerou Project, not just the one song. As such, it doesn't really focus on just the plot of Kagerou Days. They did seem to be building up to it, though, so it's probably the same for the manga.
Kagerou Days manga... with no time loops or romantic interest (computer doesn't count).

Someone explain.
Well, Momo certainly isn't her brother...
oh, there we go, thank very much for the hard work :)
I was reading it too!! T.T, why oh why scanlators you toy with us so?!! T.T
why is chap 3 deleted? was reading it CRY
noooo it was just getting super amazing!!
awesome hope to see more, 8/11 is that this month or november?
KKagerou days...KITTTTA~!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics