Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 103votes)

Bokura no Hentai

Alt Names: alt ぼくらのへんたいalt हमारे परिवर्तनalt Dönüşümümüzalt Nuestra Perversiónalt Nuestra Transformaciónalt Nuestras Anormalidadesalt Our birthplacealt Our Perversionalt Our Transformationalt Vår Transformasjon
Author: Fumi Fumiko
Artist: Fumi Fumiko
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShounen Ai Shounen Ai
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three boys in junior-high who cross-dress because of differing reasons meet each other through a cross-dressing community website, and decide to meet up in real life.
"Parou" started cross-dressing because he wanted to attract a heterosexual boy he liked.
"Marika" is transgender and identifies as female. Lastly, "Yui" is an antagonistic boy who adopted the persona of his older sister after her death. In contrast to Parou and Marika, Yui is sorely disappointed at the meeting.

Epilogue: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/bokura-no-hentai-boku-tabun-hentai-doujinshi-r19102
Go to Bokura no Hentai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion/Other Convo New Window svines85
  • 2 Replies

229 Comments

I clicked the manga because i was curious.... oh boy this is weird I won't judge anyone who likes this kind of thing since we all have different taste but oh boy was I in for a surprise. >.>
Jesus fuck. I'm a trans woman. You know nothing, but you speak as if you have knowledge. I could lecture you, but it isn't worth it since I would hit character limit as well as getting yelled at by moderators for occupying two pages. Marika is a girl, she identifies as a girl, therefore her body is that of a girls and since her sex is hers she is female. What "society" thinks is irrelevant. Deal with it.
And for all respect let's just call Marika a girl, but that's NOT gonna change how society or the general people view it. But in this context and society of today the sex has more importance than the gender, and that's how it is (unfortunately, TGs are never going to get acknowledged that way). It's very difficult to discern things, but people are way much at ease with identifying with a person's sex instead of a person's gender, because that is considered as an anomaly.

And when people says their view of someone's particular gender, they speak of the SEX, not the gender problem. I know that it's frustrating but that's how it is. You can change the way you view other people, but you cannot force others to think the way you do unless you convince them. As for Marika's gender issues, it'd be best to just state that her sex is male despite her gender is female. IT'S VERY DEBATABLE to determine whether to CALL someone by their gender or their sex.

Read this article that definites the border of homosexuality and transgendering(YES IT'S DEBATABLE whether TGs are homosexuals if they like someone with the same sex but of the opposite gender):

http://japanyouqu.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-100.html

Also, search for an article with "Danann Tyler"(a TG MTF girl who became aware of her condition when she was 4...or 6?). In the whole article, they used to call her with the male pronoun but switched to the female pronoun later in the article in order to highlight her families' of the little girl's disorder(even though I really hate how they use the word disorder to describe a person's psyche).

In this case of how I view it, it would be more appropriate to use the female pronoun for Marika(that's an US case... but maybe not for the Japanese....and the others cultures). So it would be appropriate to call Marika a girl (even though most would NOT accept it). It's just culture education difference issues.
@narcissu: Marika is a girl, since that's what she identifies as. That's the only proper way to define gender, all other attempts using for example body parts or the cliché "chromosomes" argument invariably fail due to countless exceptions. Reality doesn't care about your rigid gender binary. Fun fact: "transgenders"? Not correct way to state it, unless you also refer to tall people as "talls". Transgender is an adjective, not a noun.
What a good story, thanks Hachimitsu Scans!!

Surprisingly adult themes given the art and the feel of story, it's very good. And there's already yaoi content without Marika being involved.
Exa: Hey now, Marika is a girl so wouldn't be yaoi. To all of you who will now scream "But penis!": Girl penis is girl. Penises doesn't emit male auras. They're just there. For all other arguments about how trans women are really men, they've already been debunked thoroughly multiple times. Try googling.
Great stuff, this could actually lead somewhere, unlike Hourou Musuko that hasn't moved forward in years.
Marika certainly managed to get a rise out of Parou. (ba dum tish)
My body is rejecting this manga.
After seeing his erect penis, my eyes started to rot.
Wimps. This is pretty good.
This is... interesting. Very.
They were all pretty sad characters from the beginning; even IRL I don't think there are many crossdressers who had an happy life, what with social stigma and all that. But now that their background is revealed the story can move forward, and hopefully they can help each other out.
Abandon ship. It got past the point of being funny and weird.
Well that got dark fast. Traps are supposed to be light and fluffy. If they aren't light and fluffy, they become upset young boys with unpleasant circumstances that cause severe depression in readers.
For some reason, I'm recalling the "Don't read a manga called Boku" meme.
@Cydric
Just check the genres next time around. It obviously doesn't list ecchi or the like, not even romance... ^^; Manga have some very odd and unrelated names sometimes, it's not something to go by. xD
I came here coz I saw the word Hentai in the title...I was truly disappointed Posted Image
finally... a romance between TRAP!
rc1138: No, go away.

Poor Marika. I want to give her a hug...

Huh-huh. Maybe "him" ? :)
Shows some promise! Can say no more before there're more chapters, but there definetely are many routes this can follow...
Bokura no Hentai should translate to "Our Perversion" I guess. Interesting theme, but I wonder how it'll manage to stay interesting.
Posted Image
Poor Marika. I want to give her a hug...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics