Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 103votes)

Bokura no Hentai

Alt Names: alt ぼくらのへんたいalt हमारे परिवर्तनalt Dönüşümümüzalt Nuestra Perversiónalt Nuestra Transformaciónalt Nuestras Anormalidadesalt Our birthplacealt Our Perversionalt Our Transformationalt Vår Transformasjon
Author: Fumi Fumiko
Artist: Fumi Fumiko
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShounen Ai Shounen Ai
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three boys in junior-high who cross-dress because of differing reasons meet each other through a cross-dressing community website, and decide to meet up in real life.
"Parou" started cross-dressing because he wanted to attract a heterosexual boy he liked.
"Marika" is transgender and identifies as female. Lastly, "Yui" is an antagonistic boy who adopted the persona of his older sister after her death. In contrast to Parou and Marika, Yui is sorely disappointed at the meeting.

Epilogue: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/bokura-no-hentai-boku-tabun-hentai-doujinshi-r19102
Go to Bokura no Hentai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion/Other Convo New Window svines85
  • 2 Replies

229 Comments

Fuck everyone who misgenders Marika. She's a girl.

And fuck everyone that tries to make dolphins out of bears. If it jerks off like a boy and ejaculates like a boy, it's a fucking boy.

Exactly. I want to sweep her up and take her on a rainbow tour of the world so that by the time she returns home to Japan she knows she's ok and that there are options open to her.

But I am a little happy, I've been reading a lot of manga lately that's more trans friendly it's refreshing :batoto_004:

Very cool, thanks for the new chapter Hachimitsu!!

This one really hurts my heart.

Cliffhanger, nooooo.

A triple trap triangle of love (or at least attraction and erections)?! I'm suddenly worried for Marika. I doubt he's strong enough to fight either of them off if they decide to go for an ahead of schedule test drive of his body.

Why does this manga have the tragedy tag? Can anyone tell :/

I don't know about you, but to me this manga seems to get more depressing/tragic with every chapter Q__Q

Welll, who knows what could happen in the future (and the latest chapter), but we know one of the three MCs cross-dresses to be his dead sister.  That's kind of tragic, no?

Why does this manga have the tragedy tag? Can anyone tell :/

Wow, that was intense.............thanks a lot Hachimitsu Scans!!

NEW CHAPTER <3

I'm glad to see the new volume came out, thanks a lot for the new chapter Hachimitsu Scans!

It lives!

More like third volume came out.. ^_^ This chapter give us a hint of how TS and crossdresser have come to be like they are now. Really interesting!

• Exa likes this

It lives!

cruel realization.
So... Marika lost her innocence...
How did Marika suddenly become so cute in this chapter?
Very awesome, thanks a lot Hachimitsu Scans!!

I guess this'll be the last chapter until the next volume is published >_<
I WISH THERE WERE MORE MANGA LIKE THISSSSS
thanks for the new chapter Hachimitsu Scans!!
Not sure if gay or normal HMMMM
this is actually interesting. nice character development in a psychological take.
Awesome new chapter, thanks a lot Hachimitsu Scans!!
Aw, poor Marika. They're all pitiful, but she's so pure. It's like hitting a puppy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics