Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 464votes)

Love Tyrant

Alt Names: alt 연애폭군alt Love Tyrantalt Renai Boukunalt The Very Lovely Tyrant of Lovealt 恋愛暴君
Author: Mihoshi Megane
Artist: Mihoshi Megane
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day Guri, a shinigami-cosplaying cupid holding a mysterious item, appears in front of the high school boy Aino Seiji, trying to force him to kiss a random person. With Seiji choosing to kiss Guri, how will his yandere crush, Hiyama Akane, handle it!? Since normal love seems to have become a little boring these days, the gallant (and troublesome) messenger of love appears! This love triangle is a matter of life and death! So will Seiji survive this? Find out in this hypertension love(?) comedy.

Original Webcomic:
http://comic-meteor.jp/lovetyrant/
Go to Love Tyrant Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window MrAnarchist
  • 9 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 5 Replies
Topic New Chapters of love tyrant New Window silverwane
  • 1 Replies
Topic That blade she's holding... New Window ZeKeR
  • 5 Replies

1402 Comments

LOL, interesting story. Followed!
I feel like my mind was just fucked... It seems to be one of those mangas that kick common sense in it's nuts. Fujoshi Cupid who likes to cosplay as shinigami and a "Yuno Gasai Style" Yandere... this might turn into a bigger bloodbath than the first season of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni... Kiss Note made my day :P
Lulwut did I just read?

The author of this manga must be good friends with Sheogorath.
too sexy.
so many manga's mushed up into one parody
Looks like this is one of the level one yandere? Mostly for comic relief? oh well i'm still gonna follow this manga
FOLLOWing for great justice!!!!
OH FUCK.Followed.
Came for the yandere, stayed for the madness that followed.
What!? His crush is a yandere not a tsundere!? Instant follow.
triangle*
Wow, that went CRAZY fast.
This is a love triagle MADNESS!!!
I LOVE IT.
Spoiler
God.. was thinking this is a death note parody.. then the yandere-ness is on par with Mirai Nikki.. then the concept of shinigami reminds me of Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai o.. then shinigami n romance reminds me of TWGOK..

Feels like all kinds of manga I can think of mashed up together.. Even though nothing is similar..
lolololololol
Oh, hey sanity! What? You're going for a walk? Well, I feel that you haven't been home as much since I began reading manga, but that's fine; just do me a favor and grab me a soda when you pass by the market. Oh, sorry Mr. Pink Floating Rhino, I didn't notice you were there. We are going on a adventure to the edge of the universe? Oh boy, I can't wait! That sounds like fun! Just wait a moment, I have to write my opinion of Love Tyrant. Very good pilot, if a bit out there, but certainly worth your time, even if (or maybe especially if) you are scared of yanderes (like I am ever since I read Mirai Nikki). Hey Mr. Giant Green Octopus, did you see my friend Rhino? He told me there was fun to be had around Andromeda.
Yes!! Yandere girlfriend.
This is amazing, I was laughing the whole way through. Poor main guy, he really didn't look so happy about his new harem.
Nice...I liked it although the man should man up.
Well, everything escalated very quickly.
What did I just read...
I... He... she.... they... how... WHAT!?!
Yup tasted like purple

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics