Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 121votes)

Ai Kora

Alt Names: alt Aicollaalt Aikoraalt あいこらalt 理想情人alt 美眉伴身边alt 爱的拼图alt Love & Collagealt Love and Collagealt Love Collagealt Mảnh Ghép
Author: Inoue Kazurou
Artist: Inoue Kazurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Maeda Hachibei is unlike most guys, who lust after gorgeous girls. This pervert lusts after their discrete parts, instead. When he moves to Tokyo to attend school, he finds himself living in a dormitory with five girls, each of which possesses one of the ideal physical features he desires: gorgeous blue eyes, bullet-train breasts, a deep dulcet voice, straight “anime-esque” legs, or a waistline shaped like fine Japanese pottery. How can he manage to keep his wits when surrounded by these women? If you think this sounds like a Love Hina clone, you wouldn’t be entirely incorrect… but Hachibei isn’t Keitaro.
Go to Ai Kora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 1 Replies
Topic What you like ??? New Window Battle Franky 37
  • 1 Replies

44 Comments

good ending
A good Read :)
Can't stop laughing.... Chapter 25
Spoiler
This is a brilliant read. If you get the time to read it then you should definitely do so. I loved reading each page. I was always laughing at some point in the chapters!
A very good read!
Am I the only one who thinks this guy would make the ultimate cubist painter?
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!
For the past two days I have enjoyed myself reading this.
Ending was absolutely brilliant, though I kind of wish
Spoiler
this was just awesome everything was set perfectly i love the story and the author do more work please and always try to buy your work if its available here!!
yeah you always read things people say about this manga being a poor copy of love hina but this is way better in my opinion i liked the hachibei more and the story was just simply funnier
finally....^^
LOL
the first time i saw the cover i was like WTF is this manga. But after I read 10 chapters i was up the night reading the whole thing. One of the best mangas i ever read.
the end of the manga (the last 10-15 chapters) are really good, my mind didn't stop to switch between pain for the main character, joy and laugh ^^

the very end let me quit with a "what the fuke!!" feeling XD

seal of approvment : One of the best harem manga ever !
WAAAAAAH ITS OVER D:
one of my favorite mangas and i feel sad that i read it so fast but its a good one if anyone sees this manga its worth the read
This wasn't clearly modelled after Lova Hina, or anything.
One of one favorites because I read it so early on. I recommend it to anyone, both manga newbies and veterans
Best i have ever read
this manga has the most HAREM end ever,
Spoiler
volume 5 page 190 convinced me they have awesome lessons, i mean the blackboard is win
It was a really good manga, I remember reading something someone wrote in a forum in which they said they really liked the manga and was one of the best harem mangas. I do believe he was almost right, it's a really good read!

Just don't like how the chapters were uploaded as whole volumes, makes it easy to get lost on which chapter were you.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics