Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 157votes)

Omamori Himari

Alt Names: alt おまもりひまりalt Protective Charm Himari
Author: Matra Milan
Artist: Matra Milan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sixteen-year-old orphan Yuuto Amakawa has terrible cat allergies. So when he finds himself suddenly face to face with a beautiful girl who makes those allergies act up one morning, he’s left wondering about her identity. And when she saves Yuuto and his friends from a demon spirit with a very real, very sharp sword, she reveals herself as a sworn protector of the Amakawa family and a demon spirit to boot! Poor Yuuto, now that he’s living with an otherworldy samurai catgirl, his runny nose is the least of his worries!
Go to Omamori Himari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 9 Replies

343 Comments

deep throat by loli in the new chapter ...
cheers for Vortex-Scans ...
New chapter! Posted Image
A new chapter. Cue the chorus.

Thanks Vortex Scans
*tears of joy*
Vortex-scan sir,you made my day.
wow!!?
wow ... finally ...
I almost think Vortex-Scans getting allergy with cat or something ...
at last.
Wooohooooo! New chapter!
:batoto_017:
Can someone upload volumes 3 and 4?
When will the next chapter come out? its been almost three months since the last release
Too bad translation is progressing so slow. Would've been nice to see a new chapter once in a while
@josephkim Its monthly.
bleh is this a weekly manga or a monthly manga?
Arghh!! Why do this manga always end a chapter so abruptly without any warning :(
I can't wait for the cat allergy spell to be broken.
nice
amazing
its pretty nice i like the art

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics