Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 157votes)

Omamori Himari

Alt Names: alt おまもりひまりalt Protective Charm Himari
Author: Matra Milan
Artist: Matra Milan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sixteen-year-old orphan Yuuto Amakawa has terrible cat allergies. So when he finds himself suddenly face to face with a beautiful girl who makes those allergies act up one morning, he’s left wondering about her identity. And when she saves Yuuto and his friends from a demon spirit with a very real, very sharp sword, she reveals herself as a sworn protector of the Amakawa family and a demon spirit to boot! Poor Yuuto, now that he’s living with an otherworldy samurai catgirl, his runny nose is the least of his worries!
Go to Omamori Himari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 9 Replies

343 Comments

I'm also pretty sure that its Rinko, not Ringo.
Other than that, Thanks Vortex Scans.
Procrastination at its best...thank you Vortex Scans.
Though.....ain't Ringo name's actually Rinko?
Man whatsup with this AWESOME scanlators picking up old, AWESOME manga and making me stop writing my paper Posted Image
Another update already, huh? I'm glad Vortex-Scans picked this one up.
You won the battle, but lost the war, young master. God that was good! It's nice to see that he finally has some confidence in himself, I was about to give up hope.

Thanks Vortex Scans!
I have totally forgotten whats going on between the cat and demon slayer now.. its been so long.. They were almost having sex? o.O

6-7 months without a update really makes you forget :(
seems loli snake will appear more often in Vol 09 ...
*cheering V-S to do a good pace of translation*
Loli loli loli. Vortex-scans...thank you.
Thanks.
Indeed, excellent beginning for this chapter. needs moar.
@theroadstopshere, It's called Momo syndrome :)
The reason that I refer to toLove-ru is because it looks like Yuuto has learned Rito's Godly sleeping grope technique :D
And double page fanservice at the beginning of chapter is great!
and most importantly ...
we know Shizuku hasn't give up in Yuuto's harem ...
and all ayakashi that loves Yutoo actually able to manipulate his feeling but they don't want to win his feeling like that ...
(kinda remind me with R+V succubus ...)

cheers !!! ...
(however, some translation need a bit more proofreader but mostly it's good ...)
Ahhh I love the smell of newly fresh Fan Service sooo early in the Chapter Posted Image
Thank You for the Upload greatly appreciated by everyone, Rriiiggghhhtttt Everyoonnneee!!!!
Everyone: Yesss
Me: See
loli fox turn into NEET ... LOLZ !!!
Yuuto tries to avoid Himari's advances for 45 chapters -> she chases him down and offers herself to him at least once per arc
Yuuto mans up and starts really thinking about going for her -> she backs off and is afraid of getting too close
*facepalm* Oh manga, why must you tease us so?..
Interesting that they'd get those pulled but not the first 2 volumes. I guess it is a way to get some interest without letting people read everything, but since it can still be downloaded it's not really doing much...

Velazquez:it's being removed by DMCA

Well,that answers the question.
WHOA.Thanks Vortex-scans~!
I have the translated version of chapter 13-25 by Mangaheaven.
But i dunno if Mangaheaven would allow those chapter to be uploaded.
@Cyrus it's being removed by DMCA
We appear to be missing chapters 13-25
i love this series
Posted Image
Is that a new chapter I see!? Posted Image
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics