Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 157votes)

Omamori Himari

Alt Names: alt おまもりひまりalt Protective Charm Himari
Author: Matra Milan
Artist: Matra Milan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sixteen-year-old orphan Yuuto Amakawa has terrible cat allergies. So when he finds himself suddenly face to face with a beautiful girl who makes those allergies act up one morning, he’s left wondering about her identity. And when she saves Yuuto and his friends from a demon spirit with a very real, very sharp sword, she reveals herself as a sworn protector of the Amakawa family and a demon spirit to boot! Poor Yuuto, now that he’s living with an otherworldy samurai catgirl, his runny nose is the least of his worries!
Go to Omamori Himari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 9 Replies

343 Comments

Spoiler

Someone get Tio Alexander over here! There's a loli in danger! This is a pedobear specialty!
Nice Pose at the end :D
i think some one is going to live under the arakawa bridge
Matra-sensei stop adding more characters! I don't remember half of them...or maybe they just look alike...or both.
Tama needs to learn about the attractiveness of DFC! You can never have too much DFC!
Man I hate mind control, makes me anxious Posted Image
@acolyte ...
well, definitely not Angelroid ...
and the one who catch the falling girls is not the dick beam user ...
@Phaaze ...
"Can't wait for Tamamo to join the harem!
Tho I wonder if it'll mainly be her loli form or big breasted one, seeing as we already have those 2 roles covered... Shizuku and Liz(largest so far, I believe?)"
maybe if Yuuto kiss her loli form, she might digivolve into MILF with sexy bouncing boobs ?
Class Rep is more resourceful than I had given her credit for.
Can't wait for Tamamo to join the harem!
Tho I wonder if it'll mainly be her loli form or big breasted one, seeing as we already have those 2 roles covered... Shizuku and Liz(largest so far, I believe?)
Girls falling from the sky^-^
breast size does indicate danger level. should be that way.
Did you see the big breasted form of the kiuuby? just let her recovr her form !!! and join the harem!,
"If you went from being big-breasted to being like that, wouldn't you want to get it back?" - Flawless logic. With that alone, I feel so much more understanding for the kyuubi's side of the situation. Hopefully we see more development in that area soon. In both meanings of the term.

Spoiler
Bulls eye!!
darn talk about one cruel loli to mind control ur best friend to choke you while dangling you out of a ferris wheel then to release ur friend and have you fall to your possible doom while ur love one see it happening just dang that kyuubi is evil.
Pages like this are the reason I am still reading this manga.
probably Himari herself ...
considering how other think Himari is very dangerous and how Kyuubi have her appetite at her ...
one thing ive been wondering for a while. Who is the third most powerful Youki? The other two is the Kyuubi and Shuten.
@神山早崎 ...
there's some "reduction" in ecchiness ...
but doesn't mean get eliminated at all ...
http://vatoto.com/read/_/121757/omamori-himari_v9_ch53_by_vortex-scans/9
if loli snake can't win competition against the cat ...
just rape MC then ... problem solved ...
@bryant I don't think that will happen so fast now that the author tried to pull off an H-scene the first time they get together. I can imagine him getting scolded because OH is not suposed to be hentai or borderline....
Hm when i started reading this 2 years ago i was so pro harem, but now i perfer the picking 1 route. Currently on team rinko, but maybe when this ends in another 2 years i'llbe pro harem again
@MrArnachist
Because she is part of the harem! You never ask that, besides, she is the maid, the big breast, the blondie and the foreign, what else do you need?!
Why is the teacup still around? She said it herself, she's useless. So why keep her?
needs more Yuuto x Himari and less of the other characters, especially when i thought they were getting somewhere
needs more Yuuto x Himari and less of the other characters, especially when i thought they were getting somewhere

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics