Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.5 - 38votes)

Sailor Fuku to Juusensha

Alt Names: alt セーラー服と重戦車
Author: Nogami Takeshi
Artist: Nogami Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shimada Kanon aims to be the strongest tank crew in the Kantou region. With her best friends Mariko, Mutsumi and their World War II-era Panther V, they form the Nora Middle School Tank Fanclub. Unfortunately, as they have no sponsor to fund their effort, their dream is still just that. However, a chance to make a name for themselves arrives when delinquents come knocking on their school's door riding T-55s...

>Crossover one-shot: "Garupan vs Serajuu"
(https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/girlpan-vs-serajuu-r20908)
Go to Sailor Fuku to Juusensha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

rc1138, the first MBT was the British Centurion.
Utter crap
The boys fired HEAT, the girls countered with HEAP!
Lolz! Well, I thought it was funny...
Yes, this is far sillier than Girls und Panzer! Even less realistic (if that can be imagined!) and ecchi to boot!
Spoiler

Plus the depiction of combat was... shoddy. I'll still read this though!
@Evan_Dark: There's several mangas like this, almost all of them feature girls as crew! Japan, what will they think of next?
This manga's worse than compared to Girls Und Pazner.
I'd sooo like to hear the background story of this world, where schoolgirls can own and drive, not just cars, but tanks instead! Now I'm really curious what weapons the police has, in order to keep all the delinquents under control... perhaps some heavy aircraft?

But seriously, what must happened in the world, that could possibly lead to this setup? And how come that Japan has so many old imported tank left over from ww2 ???
P.S. T-55 had never been MBT. First MBT was T-62 with a smoothbore cannon.
Not only we have Girl un Panzer with some traditional martial art that involve using tank ( did i mention they use panzer which is not japanese tank ?) and now this shit with all that WOT gimmick and trick shit ?

and what with all that shit looking down on soviet tank anyway, for as much as i know soviet tank is much more cost-effective than those fancy Panther and Tiger of German.
So what if it's not statistically correct it's amusing so I can easily overlook it... as long as it stays that way at least!
This manga reeks of wikipedia and WOT knowledge. Never heard about Panther slopped frontal armor being weaker than Tiger I's. Not to mention the statement about the price of Tiger and Panther(both of them were expensive enough to make several soviet tanks). And this prototype turret...
P.S. I would like to see middle school girls load those huge shells( the still didn't show it).
Fanatasy just reached its new height. Cooool!!!
Some manga nerd played to much World of Tanks when designing this story.
Lame manga.
i dont give a fuck for a car or bike; i want a tank now!!!!!!!
I have no idea what to make of this thing. I don't suppose they'll ever try to explain why middle schoolers are engaging in armored warfare with WW2-era hardware in the field by their school.
Girls with Guns!? This is so not trying to appeal to my fetishes Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics