Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.5 - 38votes)

Sailor Fuku to Juusensha

Alt Names: alt セーラー服と重戦車
Author: Nogami Takeshi
Artist: Nogami Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shimada Kanon aims to be the strongest tank crew in the Kantou region. With her best friends Mariko, Mutsumi and their World War II-era Panther V, they form the Nora Middle School Tank Fanclub. Unfortunately, as they have no sponsor to fund their effort, their dream is still just that. However, a chance to make a name for themselves arrives when delinquents come knocking on their school's door riding T-55s...

>Crossover one-shot: "Garupan vs Serajuu"
(https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/girlpan-vs-serajuu-r20908)
Go to Sailor Fuku to Juusensha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

OMG it's Monty

where's Rommel =D

Obligatory choco seems healthy af.

Spoiler

It's a very useful ammo. If you're ever starving, you can just bite the bullet.

....okay, that was one intense valentine day.

Can someone tell me, is it illegal to show teens drinking alcohol in Japan? Because I don't remember when I saw 14 y.o. drinking sake in anime or manga before. And I like how drunken driving is unacceptable regardless. What a fun chapter.

Manga probably has more leeway. Underage smoking seems to be also a no-no, like how Jotaro (JJBA) had his cig censored on the broadcast version.

Can someone tell me, is it illegal to show teens drinking alcohol in Japan? Because I don't remember when I saw 14 y.o. drinking sake in anime or manga before. And I like how drunken driving is unacceptable regardless. What a fun chapter.

We also have some backstory now. The tank is from WW2 days (duh) and apparently Grandpa had fought on it. So I guess that means the tank belongs to Mariko's family and Grandpa taught her how to drive it.

So the previous chapter's title was "Bonus chapter:“Spin-off! Kanon's Boobs are Acht Acht (88)!”", so if a 14 year old has boobs that are 88, can it be said that she's... 14/88?

so many god damn panty shots also 

Just you wait until the end of volume chapter, he-he-he.

so many god damn panty shots also 

Spoiler

3,5 YEARS LATER IT'S HERE, 3,5 YEARS LATER!

I think you don't understand which plates have what. Jusr look at the scheme https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tiger_L%C3%A4ngsschnitt.svg?uselang=ru

The plates that are gonna get hit 90% of the time are 100 mm with 8 and 21 degrees sloping. It's clearly less protected that Panther's rationally sloped 80 plus such complex design is structurally weaker. Although late-war Panthers used low-quality steel, the production of Tiger I had mostly stopped before German industry started collapsing, so it may not be so obvious who was better protected after all. But by design, Panther is clearly better protected from the front.

Those, who played with tank simulators, will know the difference. The sloped plate was useless on the Tiger I, the other parts of the front are almost vertical. The germans realised their mistake and it was corrected in their later designs, like the Panther and the Tiger II.

So i guess /ak/ finally translate this again?

Good, now i can finally found out what exactly happened on last volumes. I have read the raws and well, just say whatever happened not exactly clear.

man i keep on forgetting how big Kanon's tits are

Nice pantsu.

MBT originally meant Medium Battle Tank, referring to tanks like the M48 and Leo 1 on the NATO side and T55 on the Soviet side, and partnered with heavy tanks like M103 on the NATO side and T10 on the Soviet side. Later the US Army wanted to standardize around the clearly heavy M60 and didn't want Congress to force them to get a lighter tank, so after some shenanigans they started saying Main Battle Tank to refer to those. Around the same time T62 came into service and T10 was largely retired. The Soviets considered both T55 (which still formed the bulk of their forces LONG AFTER T62 was retired) and T62 MBTs in the modern sense. Only in the mid-1990s were the final T55s retired in the fUSSR states. By that time T62 had been out of service for a whole decade.

As for this post:

Panther frontal glacis plate is 80mm at 55 degrees vs Tiger's 100mm at 65 degrees in the lower glacis and 100mm at 81 degrees at the upper glacis. Yes, Panther's armor is definitely weaker. Contrary to the T34 myth, Tiger's armor WAS ALREADY SLOPED from the start. For that matter, ALL THE GERMAN TANKS in 1941 had sloped armor. Even Pz.4 had 68 degree slope with the same 80mm thickness as the Panther. The problem with the Tiger's frontal armor was that the top glacis had major weaknesses thanks to the driver's window and the MG mounting. Also, the upper glacis slope was too flat. The Panther was cheaper to make in 1944 than the Tiger in 1941 by about half due largely to manufacturing reforms made by Albert Speer's administration, so that part was technically correct, although anachronistic and an apple-to-oranges comparison. It's also another myth that Soviet tanks were significantly cheaper. T-34 cost about the same as Pz.4. Total number of German tanks produced by end of war was about 5/6 what the Soviets built, and this with Germany having produced over 300,000 MORE light armored vehicles than the Soviets did.

The prototype turret (Schmallturm) is real. One can be found in Bovington. Full of holes now thanks to penetration trials postwar.

The first post war tanks were medium tanks, evolved from WWII medium tanks and had doctrines that had complementing heavy tanks, those include the T-54/55, M46/47/48 and the Centurion. The first true MBT was the T-64, with more firepower, armor and mobility than previous tanks and were to operate independently in Guards Armor Divisions. The T-62 was a stopgap tank to give extra firepower to armored units after the first M60 was captured, which was protected against 100mm APCBC at 1km. The T-62 was essentially a heavy gun tank, similar to the role of the M103.

M60 was originally a stop-gap solution to the next generation of tanks, similar to the M47/48 which was why the first versions used turrets that were extremely similar to M48 turrets and had no gun stabilizers which were prevalent in earlier tanks.

The Tiger's lower plate had 80mm of armor sloped at 65 degrees.

German tanks before the Panther were not sloped for protection, but for maximizing internal volume. It was calculated that 81 degrees with give the maximum amount of internal volume. The T-34 costed a lot less than Pz. IV, in fact Soviet tanks costed much less than German tanks in general due to the layout of Soviet factories vs. German factories where Soviet factories were converted car factories which had outputs of thousands per month, designed with the Ford model were based on rolling assembly lines to minimize the need for skilled workers and encouraged specialization. German factories on the other hand were converted tractor factories, with original outputs of dozens a month. The big difference had German tank factory workers work in assembly teams, which had teams completing large tasks rather than workers completing single tasks, almost like guild based production where a lot more specialized workers were needed. The big difference in manpower is what makes the Allied tanks so much cheaper than their Axis counterparts, not because Axis tanks were actually especially well-made, but through more efficient factories.

It's return and crappier than before.

3,5 YEARS LATER IT'S HERE, 3,5 YEARS LATER!

Panther frontal glacis plate is 80mm at 55 degrees vs Tiger's 100mm at 65 degrees in the lower glacis and 100mm at 81 degrees at the upper glacis. Yes, Panther's armor is definitely weaker.

I think you don't understand which plates have what. Jusr look at the scheme https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tiger_L%C3%A4ngsschnitt.svg?uselang=ru

The plates that are gonna get hit 90% of the time are 100 mm with 8 and 21 degrees sloping. It's clearly less protected that Panther's rationally sloped 80 plus such complex design is structurally weaker. Although late-war Panthers used low-quality steel, the production of Tiger I had mostly stopped before German industry started collapsing, so it may not be so obvious who was better protected after all. But by design, Panther is clearly better protected from the front.

Not that I expect any of the mangaka have thought about this, but tanks tend to feature pretty cramped quarters--girls could actually have an advantage as tank crew.

Actually Nogami did, since his debut work Panzer Fräulein Alteseisen is about tanks are so small they need girls to operate them… and it doesn't go well for the girls. (So as for a more realistic story: Nogami's already been there, done that.)

P.S. T-55 had never been MBT. First MBT was T-62 with a smoothbore cannon.

MBT originally meant Medium Battle Tank, referring to tanks like the M48 and Leo 1 on the NATO side and T55 on the Soviet side, and partnered with heavy tanks like M103 on the NATO side and T10 on the Soviet side. Later the US Army wanted to standardize around the clearly heavy M60 and didn't want Congress to force them to get a lighter tank, so after some shenanigans they started saying Main Battle Tank to refer to those. Around the same time T62 came into service and T10 was largely retired. The Soviets considered both T55 (which still formed the bulk of their forces LONG AFTER T62 was retired) and T62 MBTs in the modern sense. Only in the mid-1990s were the final T55s retired in the fUSSR states. By that time T62 had been out of service for a whole decade.

As for this post:

This manga reeks of wikipedia and WOT knowledge. Never heard about Panther slopped frontal armor being weaker than Tiger I's. Not to mention the statement about the price of Tiger and Panther(both of them were expensive enough to make several soviet tanks). And this prototype turret...
P.S. I would like to see middle school girls load those huge shells( the still didn't show it).

Panther frontal glacis plate is 80mm at 55 degrees vs Tiger's 100mm at 65 degrees in the lower glacis and 100mm at 81 degrees at the upper glacis. Yes, Panther's armor is definitely weaker. Contrary to the T34 myth, Tiger's armor WAS ALREADY SLOPED from the start. For that matter, ALL THE GERMAN TANKS in 1941 had sloped armor. Even Pz.4 had 68 degree slope with the same 80mm thickness as the Panther. The problem with the Tiger's frontal armor was that the top glacis had major weaknesses thanks to the driver's window and the MG mounting. Also, the upper glacis slope was too flat. The Panther was cheaper to make in 1944 than the Tiger in 1941 by about half due largely to manufacturing reforms made by Albert Speer's administration, so that part was technically correct, although anachronistic and an apple-to-oranges comparison. It's also another myth that Soviet tanks were significantly cheaper. T-34 cost about the same as Pz.4. Total number of German tanks produced by end of war was about 5/6 what the Soviets built, and this with Germany having produced over 300,000 MORE light armored vehicles than the Soviets did.

The prototype turret (Schmallturm) is real. One can be found in Bovington. Full of holes now thanks to penetration trials postwar.

@Evan_Dark: There's several mangas like this, almost all of them feature girls as crew! Japan, what will they think of next?

Not that I expect any of the mangaka have thought about this, but tanks tend to feature pretty cramped quarters--girls could actually have an advantage as tank crew.

sometimes, i wonder if Nogami-san takes inspiration from Hirano-san...

o.O. It has returned!

beena while since last update. i wonder if AK dropped it, or just simply forgot it

The art, how should I say it...it looks crappy and very cheap?
The art, how should I say it...it looks crappy and vert cheap?

well the the transaction was already happening in panther if they had someone wise using material  you can make wonders.

Dont know why but after reading this manga i want to play WT in my panther :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics