Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 113votes)

Hidan no Aria

Alt Names: alt Aria la Balle écarlatealt Aria the Scarlet Ammoalt 緋弾のアリアalt 绯弹的亚莉亚
Author: Akamatsu Chuugaku
Artist: Koyoka Yoshino
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tokyo Butei High School - a special school where armed detectives, also known as "Butei" are trained. Tohyama Kinji is a sophomore student who has a unique body which activates a "super mode" when stimulated by "something." He tries to hide it from others in order to live a peaceful life. But trouble finds him when he becomes a victim of a bombing incident, where he meets the Butei High "Assault" department elite, Aria H. Kanzaki.

NOTE: THE ANIME COVERS UP TO CHAPTER 44

Spin-Off:

> Hidan no Aria AA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/hidan-no-aria-aa-r4346 )
Go to Hidan no Aria Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic **Important** The Skipped Scans are Covered by the Anime New Window Wylie
  • 0 Replies
Topic what chapter did the anime stop at? New Window ace4life
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why isn't the english updated New Window lorddx22
  • 1 Replies

195 Comments

Kazumasa I saw up to 30 raws last year.
It really is better than the anime... The anime was sh*t to me... Anyone know how many raw chapters are out for this? I wouldn't mind working on this series as a cleaner in a few weeks.
Why is this rated so low.......the light novel/story and light gags are pretty good.... I really enjoyed the light novels too.

(mangaupdates.com and en.accessup.org........)
@Gypsy-dono Where the fuck did you see shirayuki being tsundere? She is obvious and always try to rape him multiple times, she is a hardcore yandere.
Good they are translating it, I recommend to read the novels (translated up to volume 9), kinji becomes utterly and the ultimate badass.
Spoiler
i have no clue why but im starting to pity kinji for his situation.....even though any guy would be jealous i feel kinda bad for him, (having to deal with 2 girls both tsunderes and not being able to get them off his back.....NOT TO MENTION they are both highly skilled in killing people in more then 10 ways.)
@Cydric Yep, for some reason I find the manga better than the anime too.
Posted Image better than the anime
@Rupert ...
too much yandere girl in this manga ... take your pick ... =x= ...
(each girl that being hooked by MC is ... well ... psycho in certain sense ... )
Given all thats happened, I just cant see Aria and Kinji together. Their relationship is purely out of obligation and quite frankly, she doesnt deserve him. Maybe he can influence Aria enough for her to grow up and appreciate him for the partner she truly needs. At this point, I can see Kinji and little miss yandere having a brighter future than one with Aria, weird as it may seem.
poor shirayuki... #laughingallday
If I didn't watch the anime first, I'd rolling on my floor laughing my ass off that line.
Well... I did for the anime though.
Im not pregnant...best line EVER!
the art is so nice. <3
Can I get a yandere?
that Shirayuki multiple SMS ...
it feels like Yunno from Mirai Nikki ...
I love that Shirayuki....
this is real good!
it just caught my attention so read it and see how it goes.
great art and story :DDDD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics