Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 113votes)

Hidan no Aria

Alt Names: alt Aria la Balle écarlatealt Aria the Scarlet Ammoalt 緋弾のアリアalt 绯弹的亚莉亚
Author: Akamatsu Chuugaku
Artist: Koyoka Yoshino
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tokyo Butei High School - a special school where armed detectives, also known as "Butei" are trained. Tohyama Kinji is a sophomore student who has a unique body which activates a "super mode" when stimulated by "something." He tries to hide it from others in order to live a peaceful life. But trouble finds him when he becomes a victim of a bombing incident, where he meets the Butei High "Assault" department elite, Aria H. Kanzaki.

NOTE: THE ANIME COVERS UP TO CHAPTER 44

Spin-Off:

> Hidan no Aria AA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/hidan-no-aria-aa-r4346 )
Go to Hidan no Aria Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic **Important** The Skipped Scans are Covered by the Anime New Window Wylie
  • 0 Replies
Topic what chapter did the anime stop at? New Window ace4life
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why isn't the english updated New Window lorddx22
  • 1 Replies

195 Comments

Hey, I'm no tactician, but I think that if I was in a difficult bodyguard situation, just so happened to be surrounded by beautiful girls, and kissing and getting frisky with beautiful girls would make me a super-human battle maniac, I would probably be doing a bit more to ensure the safety of my charge. And by "a bit more" I think you know what I mean.

Just putting that out there. I'm sure letting her nearly drown before kissing her was somehow logical, I just can't figure out how.

Hysteria activate

wow, they sure portrayed this scene well.

Spoiler

What a dunce. I would've kept her duck-taped to myself.
not gonna lie.. the only thing more annoying about a mc who doesnt believe the girl... is a mc who whines about it later.. for like a good chunck the chapter to be honest
Damn fireworks
Light novel translated on baka-tsuki
Well, the world's just unjust. Aria won'd die, nor will she leave him alone.
Pseudo scientific? I think the origin of his power up is probably the most scientifically adherent shonen power up I have seen. Sure its exaggerated to fit a story, but its basis lies upon the most basic traits of humanity.
@Gypsy-dono
"i have no clue why but im starting to pity kinji for his situation.....even though any guy would be jealous i feel kinda bad for him, (having to deal with 2 girls both tsunderes and not being able to get them off his back.....NOT TO MENTION they are both highly skilled in killing people in more then 10 ways.)"
I guess yandere harem is bad for health ...
Spoiler
she be jelly
You know, every time I see one of these Tsundere girl gets pissed off at beating the crap out of the guy and guy retaliates by saying something out of anger, I hope that tsundere girl realises she's being an impossible little b**ch.
Out of all the stupid pseudo-scientific explanations for superhuman abilities, this one has got to be amongst the worst. I know I'm overreacting, but this is inches away from ruining this manga for me.

*sighs*

I love manga, but japanese sexism is driving me nuts.
As it stands now, the manga is actually a decent adaptation of the light novel. It follows the events of the novel better than the anime (of which I didn't mind too much).
actually, the anime was fine. they more or less covered everything that happened in the LN, though the OP and ED sucked. 12 episodes for 3 volumes of LN content, that's on the decent side even though certain things were changed in the 1st arc. The manga is...well, ok I guess.
Back to commenting on the story, things actually get better...somewhat. MC develops pretty well, and the plot actually gets pretty interesting.
@dagurasu Times change you know? It's the 'trend', and it will change in a matter of months. Just like how spineless MCs are going out of season and MCs with guts are going in season. It will change again in a while
@Waffle Loyalist What did you said!? If you are tired of them, just don't read manga. Its all about them nowadays.
I'm tired of childhood friends, and tsunderes and lolis, I need normalcy
lmao. shit.
Oh! Aria made one of my favorites faces at the end. (O.O)
Is it just me? I've really grown tired over certain archtypes the past couple years, the weak harem protagonist for example, but at the very top of the list is the loli tsundere. It's really started to kill manga's that I would have otherwise liked. Like this one, such a shame. =[
In the words of a certain girl with millions of skills..

"

This shitty battle manga is now over. Starting next week, a shitty love comedy will begin."

That's two. Who's next in line to live together with Kenji?
the light novel and manga are soooooo much better than the anime

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics