Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 41votes)

Pen to Chocolate

Alt Names: alt ペンとチョコレートalt Kalem ve Çikolataalt Pen and Chocolate
Author: Nemu Youko
Artist: Nemu Youko
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The young manga artist Futaba has a passion for her characters, but the readers aren’t loving them. When she finds out that her manga has been cancelled, her passion for her work inspires Akimoto to take over as her editor. With his hand to guide her, can Futaba find her footing...?
Go to Pen to Chocolate Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

I liked Nemu-sensei's 3AM Dangerous Zone, so I'm looking forward to reading this short series.
For years, I've been waiting for this to get picked up again. Thank you so much, Lovely Strange Dark!
It SAYS "NEMU Youko" up there, but by the cover it's obviously a book by Andrew Clements.

Woah, first josei i really looking forward to!

And i really hope the manga in the manga is real, and somebody scanlate it and put it on Batoto, because baseball and ninjas.

I'm looking forward to it, thanks a bunch for picking up this project.
Looks good so far, thanks a lot Wonderland After Hours!!
The first chapter sets up the situation almost perfectly. My only complaint is the justification for why Akimoto became Futaba's editor. It seems weak imo. Of course it'll be revealed in later chapters, but the first chapter could've been even better.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics